Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes zoro needs to kill dragon kaido for wano citizens above the Flower Capital just like ryuma did. Glad you get it.
Yeah and the whole beef with Luffy and Kaido which build up to 200+ chap means nothing .

Even every single mere Warlord got beaten on the hands of Luffy, and we're speaking about a Yonko, who are the true challenger and the real big boss of Luffy's goal of PK, defeating them sets one of the greatest milestone and memorable feats for Luffy. Especially speaking about first Yonko to be beaten

And the first ever Yonko that the strawhat will be taken down, will be slayed by Zoro because Luffy fails :))))
Even if i became a huge Zorostans i won't believe that, not at all. Luffy will beat him including final blow.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah and the whole beef with Luffy and Kaido which build up to 200+ chap means nothing .

Even a mere Warlord got beaten on the hands of Luffy, and we're speaking about a Yonko, who are the true challenger and the real big boss of Luffy's goal of PK, defeating them sets one of the greatest milestone and memorable feats of Luffy.

And the first ever Yonko that the strawhat will be taken down, will be slayed by Zoro because Luffy fails :))))
Even if i became a huge Zorostans i won't believe that, not at all. Luffy will beat him including final blow.
Yes the whole kaido narrative of death pushed from his intro chapter suicide
To wanos intro chapter for zoro Seppeku
To multiple generations of wano samurai
Yasu
Oden
Scabbards
All talking of kaido losing his head and the constant theme of death for kaido is for nothing right
Luffy getting a fake w cry more

Morj miss alot in his videos nowadys.

-Greenbull video had him saying "ZORO RECOGNISED KINGS SWORD SO HE SAW IT IN HIS CHILDHOOD" lol and even Ushimaru is confirmed dead in vivre car

-Now in this video he says that Zoro never desired to fight Kaido when there are countless of panel him saying to fight andd one killing panel. He also said "strawhats have 0 kill" when zoro literally killed 100 at whiskey peak and magistrater of wano.

Morj is being fraud this time and I aint going to lie :lawsigh:
Morj does miss a lot lately but zoro didn't kill anyone in whiskey peak

it's the same thing with enel and his lighting strikes, he didn't kill anyone

the magistrater is an ambiguous topic because the kanji used in the manga basically means "to cut someone or something with a blade", it could also mean "to kill" but it's not a confirmed thing

https://nihongomaster.com/japanese/dictionary/word/36870/kiru

And this is Oda's intention. He wants to leave it as an ambiguous topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.