Status
Not open for further replies.
Again there’s nothing indicates that Luffy took 2 weeks to master AdvCoA… He may very well have done it on the third or forth day of training. Chapter 1000 does imply anything especially not a panel of Luffy going “oh now after punching Kaido I completely mastered AdvCoA in two weeks time”.
From the time he was in Udon to the War it clearly shows him at the end of 955 he mastered AdCoA

Kill, damage, take an arm, or nothing happened. I dont believe in narration, and dont follow the hype. Why should I wait 10 years to see a character fighting? If you hype the character, take some time, and then bring his main fight after 10 chapters, fuck 10 chapters, according to OP standards, bring that character's main 1v1 fight after 100 chapters! But, have we seen that fight? It has been 15+ years for that hype. It is about time all of you hope out of this hype train and demand for results and 1v1 fights.
Of course nothing happened to Luffy, because it's Luffy. Oda it's not going to kill off Luffy. Not even counting the fact Luffy is the main character Mihawk had no reason to kill him. That's the reason why he tested him. The whole point was for us to understand what makes Luffy strong is his ability to gain allies quickly.

One piece is a very long manga so there's things that we will have to wait to see. You see how long it took for us to see the true strength of a Yonko. No, I'm not counting Big Mom alone because she's been a huge embarrassment.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Which amounts to nothing in the story itself..
At least there was Zo where he was the main anta and made quite the entrance. But in Wano Jack always played third fiddle and it’s a shame

Jack story with the Mink in Zo was cool and Jack taking in the Mink army was nice. But he lacks on screen real moments in Wano big time : interactions, talking, fighting etc.

Luffy was definitely not YC1 level during WCI, given how he struggled with Doffy and had help for Cracker), he became that after his fight with Kata and unlocking advanced observation, and I dont think advanced armanent elevated him a whole tier, he was damaging Kaido and was obviously stronger than before but still had a minor struggle with Ulti. To me its something like this:

Low/Mid YC1(Post WCI)->High YC1(Post training)-> Low admiral(post Ragnaraku)->Potentially High admiral/Low Yonko(Kaido rematch)
Luffy was YC1 since Dressrosa, when he broke out of Parasite. Jozu, a YC2, couldn't break out of Parasite. Luffy > Jozu.

No other character can boast a feat even close to Jack's, the man almost solo an entire race.
What race is that? The Paralympics 100m dash?

Status
Not open for further replies.