Status
Not open for further replies.
It is over, Oda offscreen two characters, if Oda don't care anymore for his side characters, why we should...
Firsttime that I thinking to take a break like @Buusatan94 did, this is just poor writing at this point. If he really thinking that the reader enjoy such a writing, he is fucking wrong. The rest of the chapter sound good but my mood is off to be happy about it.
:gokulaugh::cantseeme::ihaha:

I can safely say the stakes are no longer high anymore. Zoro isn't struggling against king and sanji isn't struggling against queen. It's funny because these dudes are getting powerups while fighting them as if they are not the big bads for them this arc. Been telling yal when sanji caps queen he going after the cp0 who will try to capture Robin hence him repaying robin for saving him when he needed her.

Now that we have zoros backstory he will cap king return to the roof with hiyoris help. When yamato sees zoro she is going to flip thinking about the 3 samurai's. And witnessing what a true samurai looks like. Its then going to be down to luffy and zoro vs kaido. This is reality

So much for Luffy having his "Sky-splitting moment" against Blackbeard. Luffy is pretty much Yonko level at this point. I don't know why Oda gave Luffy such a massive increase in power. I mean where's the stakes against future opponents? It feels like Oda is rushing to finish One Piece. This arc is also going to end soon. The only major fights we have left are Raizo vs Fukurokuju, and Sanji/Zoro vs Queen and King. Also Big Mom, but I'm of the opinion that she won't go down in this arc.
Future opponents? Lmao The future opponents are admirals, BB OP crew, and probably Friendly shanks spat. Maybe their a strong Elbalf warrior.

Even Page One who showed no named moves at least clashed with Sanji on-screen for half a chapter during the act two. Jack has nothing except a few panels of him fighting sulong minks:josad:
To be fair, I think Oda didn't have much for him battle wise. He's a brute with a sword, that's his deal.

T

Tyronejenkins

This is an excellent chapter. Momo's character arc of getting over his fear is completed, Zoro and Sanji fight back to back like true bros, Jack and Peros got beaten in a believable manner and not of screened, and of course luffy and kaido's clash which is gonna be epic. I caught up to one piece just recently after a 2 year break and Wano is probably my favorite arc thus far. This arc is gonna be a great read once completed for sure.

So much for Luffy having his "Sky-splitting moment" against Blackbeard. Luffy is pretty much Yonko level at this point. I don't know why Oda gave Luffy such a massive increase in power. I mean where's the stakes against future opponents? It feels like Oda is rushing to finish One Piece. This arc is also going to end soon. The only major fights we have left are Raizo vs Fukurokuju, and Sanji/Zoro vs Queen and King. Also Big Mom, but I'm of the opinion that she won't go down in this arc.
False only "haters" like us think it's a power up LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.