Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an excellent chapter. Momo's character arc of getting over his fear is completed, Zoro and Sanji fight back to back like true bros, Jack and Peros got beaten in a believable manner and not of screened, and of course luffy and kaido's clash which is gonna be epic. I caught up to one piece just recently after a 2 year break and Wano is probably my favorite arc thus far. This arc is gonna be a great read once completed for sure.
reddit is this way >>>/r/OnePiece/

This is an excellent chapter. Momo's character arc of getting over his fear is completed, Zoro and Sanji fight back to back like true bros, Jack and Peros got beaten in a believable manner and not of screened, and of course luffy and kaido's clash which is gonna be epic. I caught up to one piece just recently after a 2 year break and Wano is probably my favorite arc thus far. This arc is gonna be a great read once completed for sure.
Bro The inu and Neko fight was offscreen. They just showed the end.

Pero in WCI : Makes an Elevator in seconds and has cool moves like Maiden

Pero in Wano : just makes Arrows and Axes while being inefficient as fuck

Big Mom Pirates fans should pray that Oda never brings them up again because Oda clearly is never gonna write them like he did in WCI. Just like how The CP9 lost 99% of their IQ after Water 7

Status
Not open for further replies.