Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I understand , oda just care sanji , zoro and luffy fight anymore. Yamato seem exhauted and at her limit anymore.
And one more time , I admired Sanji. The only guy who did not rest during the onigashima is Sanji and he are still managing fight . All of character exhausted or done anymore.
Law , Kid , Sanji , Zoro and Luffy golden five.
lol Yamato is still going strong. Injured is not an indication of how shes done. Never getting knocked out or anything.

Oda really paired Jack with Perospero
Seems like dukes really need suoong to win, base dukes can't beat pero or jack.
So they perfom Oden ittoryo style but with their own named attacks.
They are on same level...:whitepress: but sucks that they lose this fast

:steef:even Queen couldn't believe Yamato stopped Kaido

Luffy :kata:

BTW, the fact The whole onigashima know ls it's Yamato who stopped kaido, Momo the other dragon and luffy is back
Yamato will get a huge bounty.

:milaugh:zoro fanboys thought Oda would Do this for zoro when he scarred kaido, lol
They didn't announce Zoro's feats to the whole island

Luffy became a solid top tier:kata: he can beat any Admiral now except Akainu
They also didn't announce zoros defeat to the whole island they way they announced luffys defeat:kata:

T

Tyronejenkins

Not really, Post Wano Luffy still loses to a fresh Kaido in a 1v1 imo, so beating big mom in a 1v1 would be an impressive feat.
Luffy's matchup after Wano is BB imo. One piece's end is coming soon. It makes no sense to move backwards from Kaido to Big Mom and Nami actually has more buildup to fight BM than Luffy does due to the fact that Zeus is under her command. Also Oda said Nami would be from Sweden and I think she probably has a significant backstory in Elbaf so I think that she's most likely to be the one to take down BM. All of the SH's are gonna be close to top tier soon, I think within the next 200-300 chapters.

hot take but Nami beats Big Mom in Elbaf with Zeus. Luffy is gonna be too strong from BM by the time of Elbaf imo
I do not think so . Whatever happens, Luffy will never have beaten Kaido on his own and it makes sense.

Luffy had to be helped for the first Yonko.

Post Wano Luffy still loses against Kaido. Luffy was helped tremendously against Kaido.
Kaido never rested.

Luffy will prove precisely to Erbaf by beating Big Mom in 1 against 1 full and maybe even that the fight will last several days.

It looks like Perospero was very close on defeating Neko, that's really impressive for someone who isn't a commander.
:kata:
The battle wasn't mid/low diff after all

Neko lower-high diffed Perospero
Inu lower-high diffed Jack

Perospero hype, he's above Jinbei, Flyers etc..
Neko desperately needs sulong to win while Pero desperately needs the moon to be covered to win
Pero >= Base dukes/base Jack confirmed

I think my favorite thing is how the last 4 chapters, people praised and praised and praised and praised the manga awesome panels, action, Zoro's Shimotsuki connection, Ushimaru, Oni species confirmation, Yamato's ice powers, etc.

And aaaaaaaallll that goes down the drain because of 2 scabbard fights described from 2 sentences lol. Like, I'm annoyed too, but my god the "fuck Oda, fuck one piece, Oda is an idiot" comments are so ridiculous considering all of you will be here next week and the following and when it's a Zoro/Sanji moment the praises will be sung about how awesome the series is again.

Fact is I at least can respect @Seth and @lee33 because they literally have nothing good to say ever and stick to it lol. The rest of you (not those complaining about the chapter, but those COMPLAINING that the chapter destroys all of one peice ) are some hypocrites.

Can't wait to read "chapter is way better than I thought". Once the summary and pics release
True, but these 2 fights really are a waste in many regards. This rematch of Inu against Jack shouldnt even happen since he already had their revenge against him at the rooftop, and we have an actual main character that is also a fishmen and battle ready in that same floor, and the whole revenge for Pedro makes 0 sense since Peros didnt kill him. Jinbe should've fought Jinbe and Peros should've fought either Brook or Chopper

:kata:
The battle wasn't mid/low diff after all

Neko lower-high diffed Perospero
Inu lower-high diffed Jack

Perospero hype, he's above Jinbei, Flyers etc..
Neko desperately needs sulong to win while Pero desperately needs the moon to be covered to win
Pero >= Base dukes/base Jack confirmed
Here's the next question, are Smoothie and Cracker closer to Jack~Peros in terms of power or to Queen~King?

@Paperchampion23 @playa4321 How is this the attack that beats Jack? Ulti got pierced by Big Mom’s Maser Cannon and could still fight afterwords, but Jack, who should have much more endurance, goes down to being stabbed through the abdomen
Jack isn't a Dino like Ulti, king and Queen
So his durability isn't the same as them

He got more stamina and similar endurance but not durability/recovery

Don't forget Jack suffered injuries from Minks then from sulong dukes then now vs inu... so it isn't that crazy for him to lose

Status
Not open for further replies.