Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy's matchup after Wano is BB imo. One piece's end is coming soon. It makes no sense to move backwards from Kaido to Big Mom and Nami actually has more buildup to fight BM than Luffy does due to the fact that Zeus is under her command. Also Oda said Nami would be from Sweden and I think she probably has a significant backstory in Elbaf so I think that she's most likely to be the one to take down BM. All of the SH's are gonna be close to top tier soon, I think within the next 200-300 chapters.
Oda could have taken Big Mom down by a character other than Luffy. But he did not do it. Big Mom must surely fall at a specific place in my opinion watching her Flashback, the Giants, Loki, Ussop and Luffy progression she falls at Erbaf.

Chapters 651,696,871 Luffy Said He Will Beat Big Mom And All The Emperors (696) To prove he is in the big league Luffy have to beat Big in 1 vs 1 from start to finish.

Against Kaido he was helped a lot. He can go from "beating Kaido with a lot of help" and then "beating Teach the main villain of the story who will surely be stronger than Kaido, Big Mom, Shanks with extra Powers-Ups" It does not make sense.

F Peros... He deserves my respect for his trajectory so far, being one of the most interesting and charismatic characters in WCI even though he didn't have such a big role in either of the two arcs he participated.

Are the guys from Reddit blind fanboys or are we too toxic
:zorothink:

I think we are real, we can criticise Oda and share our honest opinion with a little bit of salt and trolling.
Reddit users are Fairy Tail fans in disguise
stfu you fucking retard how dare you critize oda or op....redditors have been swallowing his loads for the past 20 yrs...i wish their mothers had done the same thing

:milaugh:zoro fanboys thought Oda would Do this for zoro when he scarred kaido, lol
They didn't announce Zoro's feats to the whole island
The Mary keeps talking, saying that the identity of the pink dragon is unknown but there is no doubt that it is an enemy. We see Queen surprised at the Mary's report.

Queen: "Was Yamato the one who stopped Kaidou-san?"

Where does it say they announced Yamato holding off Kaido only Momo is being talked about here Queen seems to be looking for answers

Luffy's matchup after Wano is BB imo. One piece's end is coming soon. It makes no sense to move backwards from Kaido to Big Mom and Nami actually has more buildup to fight BM than Luffy does due to the fact that Zeus is under her command. Also Oda said Nami would be from Sweden and I think she probably has a significant backstory in Elbaf so I think that she's most likely to be the one to take down BM. All of the SH's are gonna be close to top tier soon, I think within the next 200-300 chapters.
I see what you mean, but even if that's the case Nami should never be at the level were she is able to defeat a Yonko. The thing is Big Mom is supposed to be slightly weaker than Kaido and during the raid she has taken probably less than 10% of the damage Kaido has taken. Kaido still seems like he could fight all night, but Law and Kid being enough to defeat Big Meme would not feel right. Of course I expect them to show some impressive feats against her but I think a scenario will play out that would require her to leave wano with her crew. The Strawhats would then take on the BMP in Elbaf for instance, where Big Mom has some connections. Luffy going from needing a lot of help to defeat Kaido, beating Big mom 1 on 1 and then fighting Blackbeard 1v1(a main antagonist with possibly 3 devil fruits) would be proper development for him strength wise.

Last edited:
Idk what's more pathetic, Jack being relegated to perospero level of perospero trash surviving round of Sulong and having same kinda endurance as Jack.

Wtf is wrong with Oda, the fucking bumass retard
Well one was fighring a whole army of sulong, after he was K.OED by the sulong dukes, he recover and after that he fight Sulong Inu.

Perospero fight Sulong Carrot and Wand and after that he was attacked once, and now he was defeated, so is different, well Perospero survives a bomb in his face.

Well one was fighring a whole army of sulong, after he was K.OED by the sulong dukes, he recover and after that he fight Sulong Inu.

Perospero fight Sulong Carrot and Wand and after that he was attacked once, and now he was defeated, so is different, well Perospero survives a bomb in his face.
Last I checked Peros and Jack looked in same condition, Jack has ancient zoan regeneration and had time to rest

Status
Not open for further replies.