Status
Not open for further replies.

Last time we saw Mihawk and Shanks in a neutral situation, Mihawk is insulting Shanks in front of his entire crew and neither Shanks nor his crew stepped up.

Also in fairness I think Shanks >>> Kaido anyways. Just cuz they backed off from Shanks, which they knew fighting Shanks also means fighting Mihawk, doesn't mean they'll back off from Kaido too.
They're friends. Did you expect them to just kill Mihawk for talking shit? The fact remains he didn't want the smoke :tchpepe:
But he literally did
Kaido hasn't shown hybrid from Scabbards, form Luffy, Luffy pushed Kaido back to dragon form.
After Zoro made Kaido shit his pants and turned off his tatsumaki casually, Kaido realize Zoro is too strong to fuck around, even with trash like Luffy and others. So he went Hybrid and still needed himself and Meme to nerf Zoro so scar is all he gets and not death.
Call me when Zoro pushes King to hybrid :pepelit:

T

Tyronejenkins

Honestly, if you think admirals dont have coc while top commanders have it, youre already stupid to begin with.
Don't see why admirals would need COC to be strong. For one they're dogs of the WG and are essentially their puppets meanwhile all those with COC so far have been free spirited leaders

luffy is already capable of splitting sky like shanks now what can admirals literally do anything to him beside shitting their pants just like at marinefold in front of shanks.
Splitting the sky means that his haki reached that level (kings haki atleast)....there are still other stats Luffy is lacking compared to yonkos or admirals like defense, attack power, lethality, stamina.....please don't overblow things otherwise small misstep of Luffy make us Luffy fans look like clowns.....:josad:

just enjoy Luffy feats without downgrading other characters......:cheers:

Splitting the sky really isn't indicative of what the upper limits are for Shanks/Whitebeard/Kaido/Big Mom though. Yes it puts luffy in their ballgame now, but it doesn't mean Akainu won't straight up fight Luffy still.

Akainu didn't shit his pants because he knows Shanks splits the sky lol. He shit his pants because it was Shanks, regardless of his feats.
Although right now luffy have some major weakness but he will overcome in the end of this arc. Splitting the sky makes luffy too closer to the yonkou level.

After this arc, luffy's name will be everywhere, the only rookie to defeat a yonkou. You know how akainu's reaction would be knowing he killed his brother. He will try his best to keep safe distance from luffy. Maybe he would go beg garp to forgiveness...garp-saan i was only fulfilling my duty...plz save me...

Luffy buildings up Momo is Great to read!

Kid already confident to win this, there is not a single doubt in his words about the win.

some fights get offscreened, seems like jack will reappear in some ways. Maybe he will join kid pirates like some suggested?

Kaido finally pissed. Seems like real deal now.

And please, someone finally kill off orochi.
Since we got something good of Luffy this chapter, I am hoping Kidd will get his moment in next chapter........I am not that much of a Kidd fan but I want him to shine......:kata:

And lets not forget that Sengoku is the only Marine with confirmed conquerors, and he is old and retired. Its always cloudy at marineford, no one splitting the heavens there:cheers:
True. If admirals had conquerors they would have used it to help in the war. As soon as they saw Luffy had it they tried their best to kill him.

Although right now luffy have some major weakness but he will overcome in the end of this arc. Splitting the sky makes luffy too closer to the yonkou level.

After this arc, luffy's name will be everywhere, the only rookie to defeat a yonkou. You know how akainu's reaction would be knowing he killed his brother. He will try his best to keep safe distance from luffy. Maybe he would go beg garp to forgiveness...garp-saan i was only fulfilling my duty...plz save me...
Akainu is going to hide in that office :suresure:

Elemental AoE environment? I believe Admirals still had that advantage. Luffy must punch one at a time while Akainu can just flood the island with magma. And also experience in battle, being cunning etc.
we dont even know if this fight would really take place, now there is sabo, the gamebreaker.

But if akainu is a cunning character then luffy is very innovative one, he would easily adjust himself to take on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.