Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Zoro fans were pranked so badly, they were wanking Hakai and other stuff, but at the end of the day, in the real main fights, they got their full recovered boy Zoro always put alongside Sanji, "Wings", "Stars", fighting calamities (so same rank enemies), fighting back to back, while Luffy's splitting the sky like a freaking Yonko.
Do you seriously think you're in any place to mock Zoro fanboys after comparing Hakai feat with Zoro and Sanji fighting side by side?

Do you seriously think you're in any place to mock Zoro fanboys after comparing Hakai feat with Zoro and Sanji fighting side by side?
I can, lmao, I even remember Zoro fans saying that Raid suit Sanji couldn't handle a commander alone, while now he is fighting a commander without Raid suit.
Zoro blocked hakai just for a sec and got 30 bones broke, now that he's fully healed he's fighting King who hasn't shown anything to put him on a different level than Katakuri or Queen.
Now you want all to push King >> Queen's agenda, but unluckily for you the gap between Kaido and King Is way way bigger than the one between King and Queen, just like Luffy is >>> Zoro and Zoro Is only > Sanji.

Kaido is fighting Luffy and Luffy alone right now and splitting the skies evenly with him.
Chapter 1000 Luffy said "I'm gonna surpass both of you" to Kaido and Linlin.

End of Wano Luffy > Kaido.
And Yamato and Momo. And he fought nine Scabbards and Big Mom and 5 Supernovae. Will fight the entire SH crew. Fresh Kaido murks anyone living in the series right now.

Shanks is literally just Luffy without a devil fruit and only one arm. He might not even have Future Sight.
Shanks literally have far better CoC and he is 2nd best swordsman in the world
not to mention he might have better CoO and CoA

so no .... Shanks with barely any screen times have better feats than Akainu
call me when an admiral crushed the heavens

Last edited:
That makes him a better DF user, not a stronger/better fighter. If it comes down it, Doffy is actually more versatile than even Kaido. Zoan fruits, in general, aren't that versatile, to begin with.
Doflamingo is powerful when it comes to utilize his DF versatility as a whole; pseudo flight, controlling enemies, even powerful ones and awakening.

Sure, King is stronger than Doffy rn but it he sure is closer to him than Queen tho.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Shanks literally have far better CoC and he is 2nd best swordsman in the world
not to mention he might have better CoO and CoA
not might ... much better

so no .... Shanks with barely any screen times have better feats than Akainu
call me when an admiral crushed the heavens
Kaidos hitting luffy with a club. If shanks sword connects luffys not getting up

As much as I love One Piece, I don't know how any can defend the way Oda handled Jack and Perospero in this chapter.
no....it is not the problem with handling....both neko and inu were also on the edge...the fight was hard, Jack and perospero didn't go down easily....the problem is with off screening things....if there is a battle sequence like SH vs F6....no one would have complained......

the disappointment for Jack and Perospero overshadowing great character moments of Luffy and Momo and cool moment of Luffy...:josad:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Doflamingo is powerful when it comes to utilize his DF versatility as a whole; pseudo flight, controlling enemies, even powerful ones and awakening.
I agree, just point out that it doesn't give him an edge against the superior fighters.

Sure, King is stronger than Doffy rn but it he sure is closer to him than Queen tho.
Depends on how King compares to Zoro and how strong Queen is. If King can push Zoro to his limits then we have no reason to think Doffy is closer to King even if he's stronger than Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.