Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks is literally just Luffy without a devil fruit and only one arm. He might not even have Future Sight.
Lmfao no way Shanks does not have Future Sight

He saw Marineford coming from a mile away
Literally on the only panels of shanks we have he dodged Whitebeard when he threw the sake bowl at him in a quarter second

This mans has probably top tier future sight

no....it is not the problem with handling....both neko and inu were also on the edge...the fight was hard, Jack and perospero didn't go down easily....the problem is with off screening things....if there is a battle sequence like SH vs F6....no one would have complained......

the disappointment for Jack and Perospero overshadowing great character moments of Luffy and Momo and cool moment of Luffy...:josad:
Yeah this was also my takeaway :kriwhat::seriously:
Stupid fucking minks stole the double page spreads
And the clash was a small ass panel

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I can, lmao, I even remember Zoro fans saying that Raid suit Sanji couldn't handle a commander alone, while now he is fighting a commander without Raid suit.
That's bad, but not worse than comparing Hakai with standing together. You still surpass them in this regard.
Zoro blocked hakai just for a sec and got 30 bones broke, now that he's fully healed he's fighting King who hasn't shown anything to put him on a different level than Katakuri or Queen.
Now you want all to push King >> Queen's agenda, but unluckily for you the gap between Kaido and King Is way way bigger than the one between King and Queen, just like Luffy is >>> Zoro and Zoro Is only > Sanji.
The thing is, the known variable here isn't King, but Zoro. So we're supposed to scale King in accordance with how he compares to Zoro, not the other way around. If King fights on par with Zoro, then it means King is that strong, not that Zoro is as weak as King. There may not be enough evidence to say King is above Queen or Katakuri, but we have plenty of evidence to say Zoro shits on both.

Yup, the gap b/w Kaido and King are way larger than the gap b/w King and Queen, but that doesn't prove King can't be way above Queen.

I mean bro. Oda literally offscreened Jozu/Aokiji.

He can't write big war arcs.
that was different case, Wano is supposed to be an intimate arc, more focused and be the end of beast pirates, most of them surely wont presenting themselves again in another arc, unlike Jozu or the rest of WB that have a huge posibility to be involved in the other arc.

Lmfao no way Shanks does not have Future Sight

He saw Marineford coming from a mile away
Literally on the only panels of shanks we have he dodged Whitebeard when he threw the sake bowl at him in a quarter second

This mans has probably top tier future sight
Or reflexes. Whitebeard was stopping Aces attacks while sleeping does this means Whitebeard has Future Sight too? :choppawhat:
I dont think so.

I agree, just point out that it doesn't give him an edge against the superior fighters.

Depends on how King compares to Zoro and how strong Queen is. If King can push Zoro to his limits then we have no reason to think Doffy is closer to King even if he's stronger than Queen.
Yep, you're right with this one. This gives him an advantage over high tiers like Queen and Jack tho.

I agree with this one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.