Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet, he needed gifters to fight pre-pre Sulong Inu when Base Jack is supposed to be slightly superior to a full-powered Inu with both legs. Jack used hybrid as well as help from Gifters to fight a nerfed Inu, but he still couldn't completely dominate the fight which goes to show how much he's hindered.
This is the part I don't agree with. I don't think Jack was superior nor slightly superior to full powered Inu back in Zou. The fact that Wanda basically implied that the fights were stalemate supports this.
Also, even though Inu lost a leg, that got compensated with haki bloom in Onigashima.
Also Jack wasn't in hybrid when he was backed by gifters. IIRC he went hybrid after Tama turned those gifters against each other.

That's not the reason why I am saying Jack is much stronger. Jack defeated Shishilian and 3 other Mink lead performers along with a number of other Sulong Minks. Meanwhile, Pero almost lost to Wanda and Carrot both of whom are weaker than Inu's and Neko's top 3 guards.
This part is fair but I think factoring in Jack's reinforcements whiles Peros had non closes the gap for me. Also Wanda and Carrot even in Sulong never landed a hit on Peros. He had no new wounds.

Because Sanji was landing sneak hits on a distracted Queen. In his Hybrid, itd be more easier to deal with Sanji and do other things like help fight Marco. As for King and Zoro, theyre probably just doing CQC….until Zoro lands a hit to turn him into Hybrid.

Real answer…..Zoro vs King needs more focus till King goes Hybrid.
Honestly, Queen's forms are much more about fighting style than anything.

Base Queen didn't showed that much besides slashing Drake and shooting plagues.

Zoan Queen, on the other hand, has massive physical strength and toughness, he can stretch parts of his body and shoots giant Laser Beams.

On Hybrid he releases much more potential than the other two, its like his Zoan but much more agile and versatile (by being smaller), like a Doc Octopus who shoots barrages of Lasers from 4 different Claws, and he has a sword.

But King doesn't need that cuz he is much more versatile in his base form, but he isn't human, he is a Lunarian who kicks, punches, creates fire, has 2 giant wings and uses a sword.

What does it matter if they are different characters? You are out here power scaling King to oblivion because he didn't went Hybrid yet - well Jyabura went Hybrid right from the start against Ussope whike Kaku didn't against Zoro. Does that mean anything? No.
Kaidou went Hybrid before than King aswell, so King > Kaidou?
Kaido was facing 5 monsters by his very own quote. Thats including Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, Law. Thats why he decided to go hybrid.
King was only facing Marco, Sanji and now Zoro and by the looks of it none of them were pushing him there even zoro until now.

A 85 to 100 doesn't make me power scale King into oblivion. Its just an accurate representation of the current circumstances.

my hero academia, heros vs shigaraki for example.
Didn’t he have limited access to his quirks at the beginning though? I guess he didn’t “willingly” hold back but he still wasn’t able to go all out at the beginning

I read that a longggg time ago tho so don’t quote me on that

When I see panels like that one where Luffy is sneak attacking Kaido, I always get those Garp vibes instantly. Prime Garp on panel must look insane.

And man Jack really got off paneled. Dude is really just a massive brute, no finesse, no skill at all. Basically like fighting a very powerful animal/creature, Rusukaina B grade stuff.
Still a very powerful threat to guys around his lvl though.
And Peros being there was expected. His DF is really powerful.

Except for Luffy's MC factor who reached kilometrical heights this arc, I don't see Kidd writing as bad or something...
The only thing I complain about is how the Kaido-Linlin switch happened, I understand that they had to think quickly but that was rushed.
As for the panel time, Kidd's will be the second last battle showcased in detail so it makes sense that the best is coming later. I also expect next chapter to have a focus on Kidd-Law vs Linlin similar to the one Luffy-Yamato-Momo vs Kaido had this chapter.

In a nutshell, I think it's not about bad writing but about people feeling the urge to belittle Kidd, no matter what he's doing (fighting Top Tiers no stop, for example...)
The problem here is that you have a vision that wishes Kid to beat Big Mom.

But if we consider that he does not have the same treatment as Luffy by Oda, it is a fact. He could have given her at least one advanced haki but he didn't. He could have made sure Kid at least beat the Commander.

If so many people have a problem with Kid it's because Oda doesn't really put him on Luffy's level and you have to accept that to understand what people are saying without saying all the time that he is. . minimized. It's not ignorance, it's the facts.

Why do you think a lot of people don't believe in Kid anymore? Because there is something extraordinary about him that people hope to compete with Luffy. But it's not. Oda has put parallels in place yes it is true. But by the way what is it honestly that did and you say "amazing he did that"? As much as I find Zoro fans exhausting at times so so far, Zoro has totally outdone Kid on the Roof. I'm not inventing anything at all. Moreover, proof that Oda does not meet him as much in advance as everyone, since the fight is eclipsed. Besides, Big Mom still seems to laugh a lot every time we see her even though I think she had an injury but nothing serious. If you think too much about Kid, you may be disappointed.

Luffy still said 4 or 5 times that he would beat Big Mom anyway we can't deny that detail. There is no denying that he told Katakuri he was going to beat Big Mom. Erbaf has a good chance of being the scene of Big Mom's downfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.