rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You brought up the fact Necko is missing a limb against Peros, even though Peros is as well. So yh that argument is useless.
I brought that up Because you talked about Jack struggling to defeat Dukes in 12 Hours. That was when they had all their limbs.

Yh and Peros also got rolfstomped by a giant brachiosaurus that was spinning like a fan.
Yeah and still is Nothing compared to fighting an Entire Army of Sulong Minks and the two Dukes. Daifuku, a Flying 6 level fighter, got played by one of the Weakest Sulong Minks for context and struggled to hit her.

You’re doing too much. It’s not that serious lol. He believes he will beat Big Mom so if course he thinks his rival better beat Kaido. That was the whole point of seperating them.

Can we talk about how Big Mom looks like she’s been taking damage though :watchout:
He wonte even beat meme
He became luffy s cheerleader
"Imma get you kaido"
"You ll pay for this kaido"

A pretty nice and quick chapter. Couturier Nami looking classy and I love the callback to Bell-mere's sunflower lion. Because Oda likes to start new cover serials at the beginning of volumes, we're probably looking at another 9/10 chapters of requests.

The nom of Kaido's nightmares. Commendable leadership from Luffy to take responsibility for the sacrifice Momo had to make to fly him up there, helping the manboy finally push through his endless trauma over the terrifying invincible Kaido. Momo biting Kaido and making him Yeouch! not only exposes his vulnerability, but it helps Momo realize he's now an all-powerful dragon who can stop Onigashima just as Kaido raised it. The Mythical Uo Uo having sharp dragon dodging reflexes and a Yonko-level bite force is insanity. Vegapunk reproducing overpowered DFs could easily make up the SSG's new elite fighting force.

In the end, Jack's only drought...was his win record. :madmonk:Perospero goes from sweating Sulong Carrot and Wanda, getting tossed by Sanji and base Neko to nearly beheading a furball with a sweet candy axe if he just stopped monolouging. Oda injects a bit of tension into some side character fights he's been neglecting, ending up with a parallel where everything looks hopeless if the moon didn't shine for Neko and Inu like it failed Carrot and Wanda. Although I feel bad for hybrid Jack's limited showcase and his guts getting skewered (poor guy never even met a Strawhat so you could say he always condemned to minor character status), Perorin took plenty of Ws like Pedro/Chopper/Brook/Carrot/Wanda and the cat smack is far more than he deserved.

Pedro smiling in his empty Wano grave that his vendetta against Jack and Perospero has been fulfilled.

Joyboy bringing Kaido no more smiles. Surreal that Oda shrinks Hybrid Kaido to Katakuri size to put him on an equal plane with BASE Luffy. The sky splitter mirrors those of chapter 434 and 951 with a little panel for the exchange and then the big double spread for the sky itself, though obviously Luffy and Kaido ain't touching. It's not like Luffy got a new power up eating swamp meat to be able to do this, so I can only feel Oda framed it this way to hide what Luffy and Kaido's final forms will look like. Cannot wait for that. That chapter title, Onigashima arriving in the capital and Momo leaving the roof already are all giving me endgame vibes.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
To be fair Luffy probably will still struggle against kaido. Then Sanji and Zoro will come to help him together with Yamato and Sanji and Zoro will be doing some team work to kill Kaido in his Dragon Form over the flower kapital.
You know what i like about ZKK?

It degraded so much over the time. First it was Zoro will cut Kaido's head with Roof 5, then Zoro will go back after Medicine to stall Kaido, then zoro will one shot king and go to roof, then this then that.

Goal post is being moved all the time, next thing we.know ZKK will be Kaido chained with Sea Stone while 99% dead against Luffy.

I brought that up Because you talked about Jack struggling to defeat Dukes in 12 Hours. That was when they had all their limbs.

Yeah and still is Nothing compared to fighting an Entire Army of Sulong Minks and the two Dukes. Daifuku, a Flying 6 level fighter, got played by one of the Weakest Sulong Minks for context and struggled to hit her.
Yh and.....Going by that Peros should also get a boost if he got his limb back from Pedro. Meaning the gap between Base Necko and Peros would be the same.

Carrot didnt touch Daifuku. And yeah Peros doesnt have Jack's recovery. But he got slashed in the face by 2 Sulong warriors. Then fought them. Then got oneshotted by spinning brachisaurous. Obviously he doesnt have Zoan recovery so he cant take as many hits as Jack.

It degraded so much over the time. First it was Zoro will cut Kaido's head with Roof 5, then Zoro will go back after Medicine to stall Kaido, then zoro will one shot king and go to roof, then this then that.

Goal post is being moved all the time, next thing we.know ZKK will be Kaido chained with Sea Stone while 99% dead against Luffy.
Zkk=zoro killing kaido
Easy

ZKK happening against an already dead Kaido would not be statisfiying tbh. I could see Luffy and Zoro together attacking Kaido. With zoros move killing kaido or something like that. Since both having the final blow it wouldn't overshadow luffy.

He wonte even beat meme
He became luffy s cheerleader
"Imma get you kaido"
"You ll pay for this kaido"
He became his “cheerleader” yet he’s fighting an enemy that’s comparable to Kaido so....

You can say he won’t win against Big Mom all you want, at the end of the day that’s just your prediction. I have my own reasons for thinking the allies. will end up pulling out the W. Facts are he’s still matchuped against a Yonko so you’re overreacting. You’re acting like he’s fighting Apoo right now

Status
Not open for further replies.