Status
Not open for further replies.
Jealous cause Sanji isn't part of the OG trio?

Nah, that one is a fact, in this case he sadly tries to give more importance to Nami than Sanji in the overall story and OP world.

It feels like:

"Nami is the navigator, Zoro is only the swordsman, so Nami's overall importance is much bigger than Zoro's trust me guys pls leave a like
"

That video about "Who are the 3 main characters" from Lorj feels like this

Honestly tho, his video became bs the second he said that powerscaling isn't included

I love zoro, but I think we can all agree that most of us like zoro because he's a fighter more than a character, he rarely drives the plot forward, he just reacts to it the most, if you remove the fighting aspect from zoro then he's nearly irrelevant and it's okay, one piece is also about fighting it's not just story telling, otherwise strength and powerscaling wouldn't be the key to every single arc

And I lost it when he mentioned panel time, he tried to push aside sanji when oda himself gave sanji more panel time than zoro

I feel like oda kinda changed his views overtime, pre ts Nami was undeniably more focus on, but post ts sanji clearly got more focus

Plus when it comes to leadership sanji canonicaly was nami's captain, and the vivre cards state that only zoro and sanji are the leaders, the "Nami being the left hand" logic he dumbly tried to push is out the window, since oda clearly established that the right hand and left are zoro and sanji, they are canonicaly stated to be higher in the hierchy than she is lol

Status
Not open for further replies.