Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I don't give a shit about King's hybrid, all the hybrid transformations so far haven't emphasized or capitalized on the hype that comes with it for me to care enough about them
I agree, if I had anything to say about them:

Jack - possibly worst case, his hybrid looks weird, and despite its use, he was destroyed by Inu, we didn't even see a single attack.
Ulti and PageOne - they definitely fare better than Jack on this subject (especially Ulti), but the fact that they were annihilated by BM makes their hybrids ultimately irrelevant.
Black Maria - her hybrid does not look bad, but the fact that she fought right away using this form eliminates its importance.
Sasaki - his hybrid looks interesting, and he has second place for being able to fly.
Who's-Who - his hybrid looks great, the fight was awsome - for me the best performance / show of the hybrid so far.

In the case of Queen, King, X Drake -i will wait until the end of the fight with the judgment.

If i had to say something about the Kaido hybrid, I would say that it outclasses the rest in terms of looks and power, but i also think that it was shown in such a strange, and fast way that i think Kaido have something else (awakening).

:optimistic::neesama::amazing:

Status
Not open for further replies.