Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed something about Shanks...

:endthis:

After Whitebeard death, the Fish-Man Island was unprotected until Big Mom claimed it. Shanks ignored the island even though his former Captain was friends with them.

Oda mentioned in a SBS that Shanks's conqueror's haki would have knocked out all 100,000 members of the New Fishman Pirates from Fishman Island arc. His hatred for the Fish-Men made his CoC stronger...

Only humans in his crew...

Shanks... Who are you?

:crazwhat:

After Whitebeard death, the Fish-Man Island was unprotected until Big Mom claimed it. Shanks ignored the island even though his former Captain was friends with them.

Oda mentioned in a SBS that Shanks's conqueror's haki would have knocked out all 100,000 members of the New Fishman Pirates from Fishman Island arc. His hatred for the Fish-Men made his CoC stronger...

Shanks... Who are you?

"Fishman kingdom finally joins the reverie after years of absence"

Shanks:

G

Gorosei Informer

Shanks... Who are you?

Shanks and Zoro the racists. Human supremacist Shanks?

:jinbewat::chopoff::mihugh::usoprice:

Maybe this is why Mihawk won't duel him anymore? Hell, I hada headcanon that due to Mihawk's similarities to Rayleigh and Shakky in design, that he is their son as some theories have suggested too, but my extra headcanon is that he sought out Shanks not just due to his strength and skill with swords, but because he sailed with Roger and thus Rayleigh too especially.
Even if he is not Rayleigh's son, he could have still sought out Shanks because of Roger and Rayleigh anyway ofc.

:ace::fujilaugh::hapnoel::wonderland:

Shanks... Who are you?

God
NO

Status
Not open for further replies.