[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 5 - Throne of Lies III

Status
Not open for further replies.
? I dont get what you are saying rn.

Honestly Light could be lying about the Maid stuff @Zara But I dont see him claiming like that if he wasnt the Maid, he must have known he would get cced but since Maid isn't unique its possible he may have just run with it.

Like even if Melkor flips town Light can just claim to still be maid.

I don't know what to think right now, would like everone's input

@Light D Lamperouge @oddoddfruit @Zemmi ,etc
hmm? I don’t think light is lying about his role. I said many times I’m confident he started the game as town, so I never doubted the maid claim. I only entertained the idea of him being converted on night 2 but I felt better about him when I saw my roleblock worked on him since it works on most blue dragon roles

hmm? I don’t think light is lying about his role. I said many times I’m confident he started the game as town, so I never doubted the maid claim. I only entertained the idea of him being converted on night 2 but I felt better about him when I saw my roleblock worked on him since it works on most blue dragon roles
Why did you think he was town D1? I gotta say I didnt really read that day so I may be missing on information.

Fuji, flip him. Or you're open scumming to be honest.
First, this is in response to the other time you tagged me, and this one too I guess.

Don't threaten me with a good time.

Second, Im litteraly only talking right now so why dont you calm down and let people use this 2 hours to discuss. Relax with the meaningless threats.

Worst

Custom title
? I dont get what you are saying rn.

Honestly Light could be lying about the Maid stuff @Zara But I dont see him claiming like that if he wasnt the Maid, he must have known he would get cced but since Maid isn't unique its possible he may have just run with it.

Like even if Melkor flips town Light can just claim to still be maid.

I don't know what to think right now, would like everone's input

@Light D Lamperouge @oddoddfruit @Zemmi ,etc
Yea we definetly need everyone's opinion , if one more town goes, things would be complicated....

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
First, this is in response to the other time you tagged me, and this one too I guess.

Second, Im litteraly only talking right now so why dont you calm down and let people use this 2 hours to discuss. Relax with the meaningless threats.
I said what I said.

yeah agreed. The host even said we’re supposed to use this time to discuss melkor so there’s no issue with simply discussing him

I dont like Ratchet's comment tbh, sounded like he didnt want us to discuss LM at all and just wanted things to take their course and have him lynched without discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.