Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Eh I don't know about Ekko's push being non-committal. There's little reason to even commit to the kind of question he was asking Mango. Mango could just give whatever reasons, and there really wouldn't be a reason to push him other than tunnel vision here.

Anyway, what's your take on the setup here? Multiball, single scum team, Cult and mafia? Which one do you think we have?
No I meant Tuna's shading there previous to my post. Ekko was pretty open with his push.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
OI , I AM MONKEY D LUFFY, I WILL BE KING OF PIRATES

This PR is amazing tho.
That PR just outed you when there was an advisory in the OP to not claim flippantly. However, it might benefit you as well, so I'm not going to dig too deep into.

Anyway, my own thoughts on how this game is possibly structured:
25% of the players base are usually scum, so we could expect around 6-8 anti-town roles.

Maybe 2 factions of mafia, or one mafia and cult, and a possible indie. Hard to know how TAC's distributed the roles in this game right now, but this would be my take.

Ah good to know. Btw @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna Welcome to mafia! This is my first time playing with you. Let's have a good game.
Ty lets have a good game.

@ConquistadoR you need to stop saying that a person is scum or flipped mafia because of a single comment they made it only helps mafia and makes you 3rd wheel for them. If you are town its ok to ask questions and sus people but you seriously need to stop that it only gives scum a wave to ride on.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Ty lets have a good game.

@ConquistadoR you need to stop saying that a person is scum or flipped mafia because of a single comment they made it only helps mafia and makes you 3rd wheel for them. If you are town its ok to ask questions and sus people but you seriously need to stop that it only gives scum a wave to ride on.
Bruh I just asked you whether you rolled scum this game lol. Which I then followed up with how I don't like how your opening post was. I did not vote you nor did I actively push you.

Why are you getting so tensed off of that if you are town?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
That PR just outed you when there was an advisory in the OP to not claim flippantly. However, it might benefit you as well, so I'm not going to dig too deep into.

Anyway, my own thoughts on how this game is possibly structured:
25% of the players base are usually scum, so we could expect around 6-8 anti-town roles.

Maybe 2 factions of mafia, or one mafia and cult, and a possible indie. Hard to know how TAC's distributed the roles in this game right now, but this would be my take.

Come on Lind. Anyone can make a PR and go by it. How can you tell someone has PR or they dont?

Just look at PR's so far, they are all too revealing.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

Come on Lind. Anyone can make a PR and go by it. How can you tell someone has PR or they dont?

Just look at PR's so far, they are all too revealing.
I don't know. Yours was the only PR that was too revealing. I have no idea about Fuji's or Flower's for now. And Prof got hit with a PR this day phase.

Anyway, I've put all you guys in my town core. Let's go.

Status
Not open for further replies.