• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Cannot imagine their feelings in this panel...

KoChou really was a bad General overall. Not only did he fail to measure the opponent's strength, he even fled the battle after seeing his inevitable defeat and choose the easy way to go out. And now his army is gonna pay the price of all his deeds.
This Panel really hits hard..:ronalugh:

Just how strong is KoKu'Ou..?? Isn't Ryuuhaku the guy who captured Raido and his men..?? And Ryuuhaku sure had numbers advantage too..

Just how strong is KoKu'Ou..?? Isn't Ryuuhaku the guy who captured Raido and his men..?? And Ryuuhaku sure had numbers advantage too..
Koku'ou uses a bow and arrow as her weapon of choice so I would not be surprised if she simply took a successful pot shot at him while he was fighting a bunch of bandit mooks.

I think Ryuuhaku will come back in a future battle against the Kanki Army, probably when Kanki and Riboku inevitably face off.

On a side note, Koku'ou blushing for Kanki is still pretty funny. :yearight:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Alright, I’m not gonna lie, Kanki is a little bitch lol. I lost hardcore respect for him reading this chapter.

All that nonsense about how Kochou doesn’t know what true pain is, and that true pain is bottomless and there is no limit, and here Kanki goes about to lose his shit because one of his Nakama was tortured to death lol. As if Kanki doesn’t torture people to death every single battle, and as if Raido himself didn’t already torture people to death during this very battle.

Apparently Kochou doesn’t know what pain is, but Kochou lost two of his Generals who were life-long friends of his, but we didn’t see Kochou throw a little temper tantrum lol. Kochou tortured Raido out of sheer pragmatism, and because Ko’s older brother was filled with rage and wanted to see retribution, but Kochou himself was man enough to accept that his comrades deaths were a part of war, and if he wasn’t prepared to lose them then he never should’ve set foot on the battlefield.

But the second Kanki’s own tactics are used against him, he’s about to go on a raged up temper tantrum? Nah fuck that Hara lol, Kanki is a little bitch who doesn’t know what real pain is. What a damn hypocrite lol.

Hardcore respect lost for this emo shit lol. Bring in Riboku to pimp-smack this whiner across China already.

Every so often Hara makes baffling writing choices, and this is one of them lol. I’m not sure if Hara ruined Kanki on purpose or if this was just incompetence, but I’m afraid it’s impossible for me to take Kanki seriously after this. What a whiny bitch man lol.