Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
actually if adam isnt luffy then luffy has to be bad because there is no hint of counter claim from what others r saying

meaning the player who is luffy is afraid of luffy appearing on writeups or somethinf as a bad role so he doesnt wanna claim it
Or Luffy isn't dumb enough to counter claim an obvious fake, and push him another way. Or Luffy is inactive.

I admit he could be bad, too, since Adam says that he has his reasons. But we can't jump to conclusions without Adam actually telling us what those reasons are.

If we start doubting flavor claims based on unverifiable info, then we risk setting ourselves in a paranoid positions regarding all flavor claims. Which would then negate our clearing process.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
If people refuse to interact with me any more than this I will be scumread by proxy.

Nobody interacting with me = scum mates trying to cut ties with me.

I don't want none of that.

Lind Quote me and say hello or something.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Or Luffy isn't dumb enough to counter claim an obvious fake, and push him another way. Or Luffy is inactive.

I admit he could be bad, too, since Adam says that he has his reasons. But we can't jump to conclusions without Adam actually telling us what those reasons are.

If we start doubting flavor claims based on unverifiable info, then we risk setting ourselves in a paranoid positions regarding all flavor claims. Which would then negate our clearing process.
why do u keep making things harder than they r

if luffy was town u wud see a soft push or counter claim by now. but the fact that mango says there is nothing but me vs u so far tells me none bothered anything with adam claim

its either luffy is a complete inactive or hes scum and doesnt wanna hint to his identity whatsoever and instead wants adam to be lynched when luffy appears bad in a WU

Status
Not open for further replies.