Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like a claim from Adam or zoro. Adam seemed like he was gonna claim earlier and didn’t have issue with it. And he was fairly certain the WU was not fake. So wanna see if claim shows that.

And zoro I’ve made clear more then once. My vote will end on him today unless I see something useful or better choice

Would like a claim from Adam or zoro. Adam seemed like he was gonna claim earlier and didn’t have issue with it. And he was fairly certain the WU was not fake. So wanna see if claim shows that.

And zoro I’ve made clear more then once. My vote will end on him today unless I see something useful or better choice
i wont claim unless i have to. Thats how i play.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

mind quoting your zoro argument?

Emil

Certified Memelord

i wud be surprised if adam is scum

thats suicidal

i wont claim unless i have to. Thats how i play.
Well yea that’s kinda how it works. I’d rather you not just rando claim
mind quoting your zoro argument?
i really don’t wanna go find it. I did mention it a few posts before this. And earlier in day phase I put on list twice (I think one with small explanation). It’s basically around the lines of his playing the same last game as scum. Defense and aggravation with small helpful posts to make him more townie. Just bleh to me. Not a fan of his reaction to you as well.
i wud be surprised if adam is scum

thats suicidal
Idk if I’d go suicidal. It could just be his has more information then most about it as scum as using that to his advantage. Or using it for his claim later to make it more reliable as town

Well yea that’s kinda how it works. I’d rather you not just rando claim

i really don’t wanna go find it. I did mention it a few posts before this. And earlier in day phase I put on list twice (I think one with small explanation). It’s basically around the lines of his playing the same last game as scum. Defense and aggravation with small helpful posts to make him more townie. Just bleh to me. Not a fan of his reaction to you as well.

Idk if I’d go suicidal. It could just be his has more information then most about it as scum as using that to his advantage. Or using it for his claim later to make it more reliable as town
:gonope:
i never use the same plan twice you should know i am better than that. too obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.