Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so apparently votes dont count and since I had one where I voted Mango I have one more left.

Can you tell me why?

We dont get told but my passive makes things fail on me so i do get to know that.

And I never said I cant break it in that post, merely that I didnt wish to. Surely you know the difference.

Ill make it simple, if i go over 50 posts I get rced for a cycle.

There are plenty of condescending and Haughty Characters in the HST.
I feel like votes are fairly scattered right now and that a CFD would shake things up a bit. I think ZoroTuna could be a decent option, like Ratchet suggested, but Lind to me is someone who feels pretty scummy this game and someone I think by the looks of the vote count, isn't actually in that much danger currently. I know that there has been a few people who have voted Lind throughout the game and called him scummy, so I'd like to see if there is any momentum there.

I feel like votes are fairly scattered right now and that a CFD would shake things up a bit. I think ZoroTuna could be a decent option, like Ratchet suggested, but Lind to me is someone who feels pretty scummy this game and someone I think by the looks of the vote count, isn't actually in that much danger currently. I know that there has been a few people who have voted Lind throughout the game and called him scummy, so I'd like to see if there is any momentum there.
I dont like how you are following what other people's doing without giving your own reasons and logic behind your sus, Its like you are walking behind someone trying to hide from him, Honestly thats pretty scummy. I think you are very sus honestly.

Do you have reasons for zoro other then what ratchet said?

Looks like we building up between lind and fuji atm. Hmmmmm
i think lind and destroya is better for this reason:
Destroya is throwing shade at Lind right now all of the sudden after so much time, I wonder if one of them is town and the other is trying to start a wagon against the town member. if one flips town the other could be the other.

Do you have reasons for zoro other then what ratchet said?
Honestly, not really, that's why he's not my main push right now. I feel like Ratchet is town this game so I trust his read on DragonTuna, so if he wants to push there, he can do that and I have no problem. But I think Lind is more suss.

Status
Not open for further replies.