Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like Bick trying to push the narrative that scum exists among those that voted late on Ekko btw, it reduces the scope of who we might vote today and seems manipulative as fuck.

Then he waits after im max pred to vote me, him and Light (who did not try to interract with me in any way shape or form) are people I sus so far and wouldnt mind voting either of them.
Except you are the only one that has votes on them from the group. And it’s not even the reason any of us are voting you. Turn it all you want, I do love you want to lynch the players that are voting you. Why am I not suprised

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Kvothe is *unlikely* to be scum covering for her mate here. Because chances are the other scum will shoot them at some point to break up the confirmations and when one flips the other is caught. And one scum faction probably needs to attack the other a bit after Day 1 assuming Lind is Town. So given this Fuji should be took off the table for now.

Onto the next one.
I think I sum it up here, @Adam 🍎

I kinda think its someone whos not on the ekko wagon like Tpein or someone who didnt vote. But I didnt see the CFD happening, was there a chance of a buss happening because it reminded me when AIZEN got cfd and the people who switched their votes were all town
Flower was the scum buddy that switched off then switched back on. If you can honestly tell me Fuji is town I’ll move on, but I can’t have you move around this. Already say you have a good feeing. Because earlier I believe you were asked and it seemed you didn’t have anything mechanical.

Status
Not open for further replies.