Status
Not open for further replies.
Mango came in way late. That should be very obvious why he wouldn’t be up there like you. He also didn’t town read Ekk like you did. Once again all should be obvious why you were chosen. Actually Fuji was but kvothe vouched so then it was you
Dude, the CFD happened in like, the last fifteen minutes of the game. You extremely picky on what is an appropriate time to vote on a last minute CFD and what apparently makes someone scummy.

WIFOM. Unfortunately, that's all you have on me.
Of course you would ignore it all. Don’t get mad your whole wall got torn down and you know you are wrong here in plenty of spots. I love you can call me not responding as crap but you do it no problem. You are so contradicting it’s sad at this point.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I also ask why was Nat cfd when Dest was being lynched last phase?
Η υπόθεση στο Dest ήταν σκατά. Όλα τα κορυφαία βαγόνια ήταν σκατά. Η Nat φαινόταν πολύ καλύτερη άμαξα. Δυστυχώς, κοιμήθηκα πριν από το EoD, αλλά έπρεπε να αλλάξει όταν δεν υπήρχε αντίσταση σε αυτό.

Can we end the day in a no lynch? We can also test it out by having only one wagon, outside of Fuji and Adam since I see Kvo is vouching for them, with no other wagons, and see what happens.
Id rather have a lynch so this:
@Destroya a good way to check if that WU is real or fake is to have a main wagon and then either me or adam as a secondary one. That way we ensure today ends with a lynch atleast in case its real.

Mid the chad.
Is a better idea.

Midnight makes me feel things, such a giga chad :josad:

Can i get some pressure on Kvothe.

I won't let her role get out if she's town. I only asking her if his character is male or female. Don't see how even that could be passively restricted when she openly confirmed Fuji or LD ability.

Dude, the CFD happened in like, the last fifteen minutes of the game. You extremely picky on what is an appropriate time to vote on a last minute CFD and what apparently makes someone scummy.
Mango was last. Which means Ekk had plenty of votes already so him flipping around was bleh at best. And once again you ignored the rest. Like I seriously love this

Status
Not open for further replies.