Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly Nick, how can you prove you were rced? You could have been faking it, i did it before .

Mid, is a CHAD .
I can’t prove that’s the problem. But saying 2 days in a row I was rolecrushed and saying to watch me please or asking if anyone watched me last night to catch seems enough to be afraid to actually say I’m rolecrushed again. It don’t add up enough

Like remember, Nick is the one who refused to read my entire wall because it was inconvenient for him, started cherry picking things to respond to to make it seem like he had actually given my case some time, and now is saying I'm not reading his posts and dropping the argument.

I feel pretty good about Nick here considering that within our short interaction, he's dived into three things I've mentioned are wolf tells from him this game in my case against him. Funny how keeps showing his tells.

I can’t prove that’s the problem. But saying 2 days in a row I was rolecrushed and saying to watch me please or asking if anyone watched me last night to catch seems enough to be afraid to actually say I’m rolecrushed again. It don’t add up enough
'Hey guys I know I can't prove I'm RC'd, but please trust me, that should be enough!"

Asking a watcher to be on you is a good scum strat to keep them from potentially catching one of you doing a kill.

Unless you mean tracker?

Mid the fucking chad.

Status
Not open for further replies.