Status
Not open for further replies.
Next dest will say I’m immune to investigations
Why do you keep doing this wolf tell? You are purposely stating things that might be used as a counter to you and trying to discredit things before they're even said. This just reeks of a wolf who's afraid to be called out for their scummy play.

Why do you keep doing this wolf tell? You are purposely stating things that might be used as a counter to you and trying to discredit things before they're even said. This just reeks of a wolf who's afraid to be called out for their scummy play.
Well you stopped basically conversing other then making comments. I just can’t wait for you to be wrong

The thing is like I said above, Kvo is vouching for both of you. SO why would we vote out one between you, if we can end it in a no lynch? It says that we can vote for you, nowhere does it say we must vote for you.
You know scum wont end it in a no lynch, you know some votes will be cast our way. Therefore its a better idea to try and control who of us two gets Lynched while at the same time having a main Wagon of someone worth Lynched to check for the WUs veracity.mid chad

Status
Not open for further replies.