Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
its very sad oda don't give a shit about other straw hats dream other than luffy (and robin because she need to find and translate Poneglyph for luffy)

its specially bad for zoro he has a dream that he need to fight famous and strong people for achieving it king shriyu and other fms aren't big enough (im not talking about power im talking about fame) i bet more people know buggy than them
Yea Oda forgot to put more "Terror" on WSS Title.

Yea Oda forgot to put more "Terror" on WSS Title.
yeah but title is just part of it other part its his fights if he even low diff King (its just example) in after wano you cant see zoro or any other straw hats name in news paper they will say luffy and his alliance defeated BP
honestly if any one defeat buggy he probably will get more fame from it than zoro after defeating king
and king is most famous person he will defeat until now (1000+ ch)

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
yeah but title is just part of it other part its his fight if he even low diff King (its just example) in after wano you cant see zoro or any other straw hats name in news paper they will say luffy and his alliance defeated BP
honestly if any one defeat buggy he probably will get more fame from it than zoro after defeating king
😂😂😂

it's a reality honestly we may see jinbe joining shp in news paper but we probably wont see any thing about zoro and sanji defeating King and Queen only some marines and some other pirates may hear about it

zoro is a pirates but all people still calling him pirate hunter its seems that his fame is more because of when he was pirate hunter
also about daz bonez they didn't even report it to public only high ranking marines know that he defeated daz bonez

Last edited:
There is no native swordsman of wano who is super strong. King, after kaido, is the strongest one there. Same is the case of every other island. So zoro first defeating them and then shilliew and Mihawk to become wss makes complete sense to me.
Sanji's all blue dream is kind of forgotten at this point. But if the theory regarding destroying red line to connect all seas is true then its fine I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.