Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not taking this conversation seriously because of how ridiculous it is LOL
I know you didn't like wci and that you probably skipped a lot of parts while reading it

But did you actually skip the assassination plan?

Bruh, the second half of the arc was entirely based on the fact that big mom can get damaged if mother caramel's picture gets damaged

That big mom, the big mom in a state of shock that doesn't have a durable skin, is the big mom I'm talking about, she can bleed and was about to get killed by rockets, so yeah she clearly isn't as durable as sanji when she is in a state of emotional shock

I know you didn't like wci and that you probably skipped a lot of parts while reading it

But did you actually skip the assassination plan?

Bruh, the second half of the arc was entirely based on the fact that big mom can get damaged if mother caramel's picture gets damaged

That big mom, the big mom in a state of shock that doesn't have a durable skin, is the big mom I'm talking about, she can bleed and was about to get killed by rockets, so yeah she clearly isn't as durable as sanji when she is in a state of emotional shock
Still here to let you know the moment you said Sanji has greater durability than Big Mom in any shape or form any form of seriousness stopped

Still here to let you know the moment you said Sanji has greater durability than Big Mom in any shape or form any form of seriousness stopped
Never said that, I said hakiless big mom, assuming big mom's durable skin is a result of coc coating

I know big mom when she is in a normal state aka when she can use the coc coating I'm assuming she uses, is way more durable than sanji

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
The whole assassination plan bege planned was based around the fact that big mom can get hurt when gets emotionally shocked

Pretty there was a scene where she fell on her knees and started bleeding, not sure if it's a filler or not, but it's based on the Canon fact that she can be damaged while she is in a state of shock
I completely miss read your previous comment! I thought you were referring to Queen. My bad!

You only generate confusion, time to stop and don't be an ass.
It's just a joke, which everyone should get because Lance doesn't randomly pm people to give hints, he posts them here. Also the kibi dango hint made the joke even more obvious. And I still specified I was joking to make sure he knew. Nobody complained about it so quoting a barely noticed message that was posted 3 hours ago to call me an ass wasn't necessary. If you care about not generating confusion, surely you care about not generating unwanted tension as well. Have a nice day.

Any form was meant to be a reference to BM at her "weakest"
So you actually believe the big mom in her weakest form who got her skin pierced through by fodder needles

Is more durable than sanji, who has probably (after the yonkos) has the best skin durability in base form?

And I'm the one who shouldn't be take seriously lol

Big mom was about to get killed by rockets, the only reason she survived was because of her emitting conquerors haki, she bled when falling on her knees while sanji didn't when taking a sword swing from a commander to the face

Status
Not open for further replies.