Status
Not open for further replies.
@anon
@PizzaBread
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Dolzenabring 666. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Hex's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike D666 truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Taita's existencial catchphrase "jaderbadar" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as greatness unfolds itself on their screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Hex Bozoline tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@anon
@PizzaBread
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Dolzenabring 666. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Hex's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike D666 truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Taita's existencial catchphrase "jaderbadar" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as greatness unfolds itself on their screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Hex Bozoline tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
@Jew D. Boy this looks like your work

@anon
@PizzaBread
I have no idea wtf you are talking about

:kaidowhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.