Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Incompetence at best.

Vote: Midnight
TAC told me to pick a new pair before Kvo even acknowledged it is her. So until you are aware of all the details I'd recommend keeping your mouth shut.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
You are on fire this game. Lmao
I actually am. Correctly read both mislynches as Town but of course no one wants to list.
TAC told me to pick a new pair before Kvo even acknowledged it is her. So until you are aware of all the details I'd recommend keeping your mouth shut.
Nope. You wasted a useful ability and you're not doing much else worth besides. Like I said - incompetent at best.

@Destroya Full claim please.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Midnight was obviously saved yesterday by the vote manipulation and it was done in a way that made the writeup true. Does not fit "Gaara" whatsoever.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I actually am. Correctly read both mislynches as Town but of course no one wants to list.
Nope. You wasted a useful ability and you're not doing much else worth besides. Like I said - incompetent at best.

@Destroya Full claim please.
I did not waste a town ability. Is 'before' a term you are unfamiliar with or too difficult for you to understand? Let me know if so, I'll hold your hand and walk you through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.