Status
Not open for further replies.
@Midnight Delight Last day phase you have been talking about having one shots and you'll might as say what have you been doing on all nights. Who did you visit on all nights and what kind of actions did you use.
I Only Have Two One Shot Night abilities, Both of Them have a huge set back About using them. I Only used one of them thus far. Otherwise all my Other abilities are either Passives or my Day Ability Third Eye.

Also, I feel like as if I am surrounded by idiots and people have been mischaracterizing my character. Dr. Prof's wincon says defeat all enemies of the mad scientist mafia. Mad scientist means when the person is mad, insane, especially one whose madness endangers himself, others, or the world. My character is not any of that at all whatsoever. The characters who fit mad scientist perfectly are Mayuri and Szayel from Bleach, Queen and Caesar Clown from One Piece, I don't know who fits as a mad scientist from Naruto and my guess would be Orochimaru and Kabuto.

Also, I feel like as if I am surrounded by idiots and people have been mischaracterizing my character. Dr. Prof's wincon says defeat all enemies of the mad scientist mafia. Mad scientist means when the person is mad, insane, especially one whose madness endangers himself, others, or the world. My character is not any of that at all whatsoever. The characters who fit mad scientist perfectly are Mayuri and Szayel from Bleach, Queen and Caesar Clown from One Piece, I don't know who fits as a mad scientist from Naruto and my guess would be Orochimaru and Kabuto.
Urahara did make the Hogyoku 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.