Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Oh @Fujishiro you can superkill scum if they lose rps?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
And the lie detetor stuff with rps.

I think I underrated my ability after all

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
If I win I superkill, but my RPS only challenges scum.

I was waiting to see if Dest would say he got challenged. Once I got confirmation I revealed my info.
That was smart.

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
If we're gonna switch to Dest, I'd do something to Larry, but only if we switch to Dest. Or vice-versa. I don't wanna waste it, since it's a one shot. I mean I don't wanna waste it on a player we will lynch today.

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
Btw @Fujishiro you won or lost the rps with dest?

Not really. But I can do something that would be similar in a way if it involves rps.
Please do it to me then.
If we're gonna switch to Dest, I'd do something to Larry, but only if we switch to Dest. Or vice-versa. I don't wanna waste it, since it's a one shot. I mean I don't wanna waste it on a player we will lynch today.
We got time till EOD, thought im afraid of scum day abilities.

Like for example I have some and Adam could RB me D1 during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.