Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Please do it to me then.

We got time till EOD, thought im afraid of scum day abilities.

Like for example I have some and Adam could RB me D1 during the day.
Can you use your ability again now?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
The wagons were all like, two or three votes. I was leading, but it wasn't like I was for sure going.
Per TAC's VC, you had 5 votes on you and were the leading wagon. Then Prof voted first on Nat and the CFD happened.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Nah.

I'll write down who I scumread.
Marimo
Mango
Dest
T Pein
I need a full list, because it's really important to get a consensus today to inform our future direction.
Ratchet - and I am not sure on you tbh.
I don't see how you don't have a read on me yet mate. I have the most posts in the game I have a pelt claimed I have opposed town wagons. You must have some opinion on me and I need to hear it.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
We got time till EOD, thought im afraid of scum day abilities.

Like for example I have some and Adam could RB me D1 during the day.
I got a day ability as well. That's what I am saying.

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
Its a one shot lol... Unless Its refilled your ability isnt of much use.
True. Had i come sooner I could guarsntee your win in rps xD

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I need a full list, because it's really important to get a consensus today to inform our future direction.
I don't see how you don't have a read on me yet mate. I have the most posts in the game I have a pelt claimed I have opposed town wagons. You must have some opinion on me and I need to hear it.
I town lean on others. I'll colour them now, since I have time after work, if that's what your heart desires.

I do lean town on you as well tbh. However you are a good player, and I can't be too sure. Plus I am pretty sure you tried to swing the CFD to Adam, moments before it actually swung to Nat, when Dest was voted up.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Well, that's different then I guess. I only ever saw three votes on me.
Here's the VC.

Vote Count:
Fujishiro: Dest > Enryu> Dest
Ratchet: Juliet > Enryu> Fuji> Unvote
Natalija: Juliet > Mango > RippedCal> Dest
Dr_Professor: Enryu
Kvothe: Enryu
Light: Marimo> Dest
Adam: Fuji> Dest> RippedCal> Fuji
Mango: RippedCal > Marimo > RippedCal
Nick: Fuji> unvote> Dest
RippedCal: Midnight > Fuji

Enryu: Fuji> Nat
Midnight: rippedcal
Yo tan wa: Dest
Marimo: Fuji

Dest - 5 (Fuji, Nat, Nick, Yo Tan Wa, Light)
Fujishiro - 3 (Adam, Marimo, RippedCal)
Enryu - 2 (Dr_Prof, Kvothe)
RippedCal - 2 (Mango, midnight)

Nat - 1 (Enryu)

If there's anything I missed or got wrong, please inform me and quote any posts I missed.

Any vote manipulation or changes will not be shown.

I town lean on others. I'll colour them now, since I have time after work, if that's what your heart desires.

I do lean town on you as well tbh. However you are a good player, and I can't be too sure. Plus I am pretty sure you tried to swing the CFD to Adam, moments before it actually swung to Nat, when Dest was voted up.
He did indeed try to go for Adam, because 1 he wasnt really too much into the Dest Lynch and 2- He town read me and he did voice how much Adam was fucking up thread wise and that his read on him was changing, so his vote on Adam makes sense.

Especially since he left his vote on him and didnt change it to Nat.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž

My heart desires it.

I have been consistently againt Adam and I maintain that his play has been scum sided this game. That said I have done work over the Night Phase and I have things to post about it which is why you've seen changes in my opinion today. I just hope I can finish it off today so I can post it because it's wallie time. That's why I wanted a CFD there. But if you compare it to Ekko I was pushing it much weaker. I wish I had been more engaged end of day 2 because I read Nat as Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.