Best Character Design FINALE

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mind giving a short synopsis? Or what it's about?
Im in desperate need for new stuff to get Into
The gist of it is that there was an event that linked the world of men with multiple other worlds( ones where monsters and fantastical creatures live) together. Resulting in the human world being turned upside down overnight and becoming one filled with magic and monsters.

To combat those monsters a special order of fighters was created, The Witchers. They are basically mutants who absorbed mutagens from multiple creatures to become superhuman and able to fight for men. Basically monsters created to combat monsters. They become extremely long lived too but lose their emotions( what makes them human)

And of course since they are seen as monsters their fellow humans discriminate against them.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
β€Ž
Mihawk out of these options. Straight to the point Dracula theme, colour scheme that stands out in his verse, a massive sword which is symmetrically lodged behind him, and a lot of attention drawn towards his eyes.

He doesn't even have to say a word, his design does all the talking for his personality. Simple but perfect.

Man... Just the music of that game is fucking nonsense, Geralt's design is outta this world. No one else deserves the W
This ost is some of the best I heard:
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk out of these options. Straight to the point Dracula theme, colour scheme that stands out among his verse, and a lot of attention drawn towards his eyes.

He doesn't even have to say a word, his design does all the talking for his personality. Simple but perfect.
I disagree I find the other two's design better.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Because weird/ over the top design ~ Best design.

Mihawk's colour scheme, clothing, physique, eyes and over-all demeanour is just clean.
Yeah Mihawk design is simple but great. Usually simpler design in one piece are the best

simple tin can against guts
Tin can…..

one of the best design of the last century a tin can ? …. Sigh …..