Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet

This is from @Destroya 's role

and this:

This is from @Dr_Professor83

They had two ways to role cop someone.

The first one sounds awfully familiar to what YTW claimed tbh, the ability to learn a random ability from a player.

So with that in mind and the fact that TAC most likely mirrored some abilities for scum it could be safe to assume YTW is a probably Mafia role cop.
I'm hoping he's part of the Pervert Mafia and it's just 3/3/2/17

Ratchet

Because if it's 4 each then it just kinda has to be Cal/Midnight/Light too. Mango potentially actually I'd rather Mango just get killed. Alright here's the plan.

Lynch YTW. If he doesn't flip scum (or if the game doesn't end even if he does) let Cal prove himself then lynch Midnight next. If it doesn't end there Mango, and then Light. If Cal doesn't prove his role swap him and Midnight.

Ratchet

Regardless I think everything is together here. We've got Fuji/Adam/myself/Juliet/Enryu basically all cleared. Juliet should only be tinfoil later on if we get a 3rd pervert flip and no game end.

Because if it's 4 each then it just kinda has to be Cal/Midnight/Light too. Mango potentially actually I'd rather Mango just get killed. Alright here's the plan.

Lynch YTW. If he doesn't flip scum (or if the game doesn't end even if he does) let Cal prove himself then lynch Midnight next. If it doesn't end there Mango, and then Light. If Cal doesn't prove his role swap him and Midnight.
If Mango is scum then Midnight is scum with him too and by extension YTW.

I think you are being a bit paranoid lol.

Ratchet

1 - YTW
2 - Conq
3 - Adam
4 - Light
5 - Enryu
6 - Cal

7 - Mango
8 - Fuji
9 - Juliet
10 - Midnight
11 - Ratchet

Dark green is cleared, light green is mostly cleared, orange is secondary PoE, red immediate poe. Blue obviously just Indie. We have somewhere between 2-4 non-town in there. Mango basically has to town-side here regardless though, otherwise he has no hope lol.

Ratchet

I really don't see how I fit in there tbh.
You don't have anything to clearly prevent you from being a part of the Pervert Mafia. And nothing mechanically is in your favour on that either.
If Mango is scum then Midnight is scum with him too and by extension YTW.

I think you are being a bit paranoid lol.
Not paranoia, am just outlining a plan mate. Better to have a focus in place than to get overconfident and lose our way. My job here as I guess the Town Leader is to keep the town focused. I failed on that yesterday but not today. So if I'm dead tonight (and it's way overdue to be honest) I need town focused and on track.

Ratchet

By the way roles like what T-Pein had is why I wanted to rush through his death without letting him speak. With day abilities being a thing I didn't want to give T-Pein any chance of getting something off.

Also, before locking in YTW as the lynch today we should ISO. Cal suggesting we wait for T-Pein earlier is *potentially* him stalling for T-Pein to get his one shot off. I don't *think* so but that's what we need to weigh up here. I still think YTW needs to go though lol.

By the way roles like what T-Pein had is why I wanted to rush through his death without letting him speak. With day abilities being a thing I didn't want to give T-Pein any chance of getting something off.

Also, before locking in YTW as the lynch today we should ISO. Cal suggesting we wait for T-Pein earlier is *potentially* him stalling for T-Pein to get his one shot off. I don't *think* so but that's what we need to weigh up here. I still think YTW needs to go though lol.
I mean Its not that likely, because as far as Cal knew T-pein was going to get lynched and the day was young, he was saying he would wait for him to talk before voting him or not.

Its not like he can control what vigs do or don't do to T-pein so this tinfoil is pretty weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.