W

Wonderful World

I'd really love to see Kid and Law beat her ironically but that's only to hype them up, give them equivalent feats since Oda is making Luffy fight Kaido instead weirdly. It really should have been Kid, Killer and Law vs Kaido and Luffy, Zoro and Sanji vs Big Mom instead. Although Sanji would refuse to hit Big Mom....

I really feel Big Mom should have been Luffys main Yonko opponent here, all that setup since Fishman Island, through Zou and especially the WCI arc. What happened at WCI is extremely personal for Big Mom and the Strawhats alike so it baffles me that Oda is making Luffy fight Kaido and not Big Mom and making Kid and Law fight her, where Law was meant to have a plan to take down Kaido and Kid has way more personal history and reasons to take down Kaido and his crew, sigh.

But tbh, I think there's really good potential for Usopp to clash with Big Mom at specifically Elbaf too. Big Mom controls and kills people using fear and Usopp's whole thing is to be a "brave warrior of the sea" and not be so cowardly.
So who or what better to judge and test his mettle than Big Mom? Plus given both are associate to Elbaf, Big Mom is kinda like a giant despite not being one apparently, it adds up even better and helps to make a David vs Goliath scenario for Usopp.

I mean Usopp already has Hajrudin who was holding him up at Dressrosa and proclaiming him as "God Usopp" and he has Oimo, Kaashi, Dorry and Broggy already and also the New Giant Pirates thanks to Haj joining the fleet too ofc BUT imagine Elbaf witnessing not only Big Mom being humiliated and stood up to by a "mere mortal" like Usopp who would finally show no fear vs her? Usopp has fought women with BROKEN DF powers too before, Perona, Sugar, Baccarat in Film Gold and so on, so this would be the ultimate (what's the word) version I guess of that? The grand finale of that plotline/theme/setup?
Usopp is gonna be such a MASSIVE hero to Wano like Luffy and Zoro will be but also Usopp to the Tontattas and people of Dressrosa.

I'm sick of Big Meme but I really wonder how Oda is gonna handle her connections to Elbaf. I'd prefer her to go down here and not return for yet another arc and overshadow whoever is meant to headline that arc, like she did with Kaido here (until Onigashima happened but even then, her being directly responsible him getting his DF doesn't help too). If Elbaf is Shanks' arc, I don't want it being spoiled by Big Meme, who is like an ex who won't bloody leave you alone lmao.

:nicagesmile::robinsweat::usosmug::usoprice::memehm::fullmom:

I'm looking forward to the Ussop greatness too! Too many people sleep on him.

Elbaf is going to really fun. Also, more than anything, I want to see Big Mom's eventual realization that she ate mother Carmel and the other kids. It's all headcanon, but I believe this will make her have a change of heart and actually start regretting the things she did, including how she treats her family and the citizens of Tottoland. I might be one of the few, but I like Big Mom for what she is. Sure, she does stupid shit sometimes, but she also has the mind of a child in the body of a 68-year-old woman, so it's very believable at times.

While I wouldn't be surprised at Kid and Law taking her down, I don't think they'll straight up beat her since Luffy himself says he'll be the one to do it. If anything, they'll "defeat" her and force her to leave one way or the other.

G

Gorosei Informer

That Madara disrespect :suresure:
Tfw when Boruto disrespected Madara even harder!

I think this guy is meant to be a clone of Ohnoki, the old man Stone Kage or something? I barely read Boruto as I hated it so much and I heard the anime is much worse with TONS of filler to begin with? Some habits/traditions never break/change eh?

On that note too, I also did hear ironically that

there's a literal clone of Jiraiya going around, that KashiinKoji or w/e his name is, turned out to be a clone of Jiraiya? And thus the Jiraiya resemblance was deliberate? Also Sasuke went back in time and met Jiraiya?!

Kishi really has a massive clone fetish doesn't he? Going from Naruto to now? I mean Naruto summoning masses of clones should have been a hint I guess and then that infamous Madara moment too LOL!

:cantseeme::saden::watchout::kawak:

Post automatically merged:

I'm looking forward to the Ussop greatness too! Too many people sleep on him.

Elbaf is going to really fun. Also, more than anything, I want to see Big Mom's eventual realization that she ate mother Carmel and the other kids. It's all headcanon, but I believe this will make her have a change of heart and actually start regretting the things she did, including how she treats her family and the citizens of Tottoland. I might be one of the few, but I like Big Mom for what she is. Sure, she does stupid shit sometimes, but she also has the mind of a child in the body of a 68-year-old woman, so it's very believable at times.

While I wouldn't be surprised at Kid and Law taking her down, I don't think they'll straight up beat her since Luffy himself says he'll be the one to do it. If anything, they'll "defeat" her and force her to leave one way or the other.

Definitely! Especially with how much Oda wasted him in this arc! But maybe it's because he got a lot of focus in Dressrosa and Oda is saving him for Elbaf? But I really don't know otherwise...

Yeah I really want that Big Mom storyline to happen, the exact same thing you suggested! I have thought it will be extremely tragic/heart-breaking for her, completely overwhelming her and destroying her mentally and emotionally in the moment at least. I actually wished for her to do a massive heel face turn and redemption by making a final stand against the Marines and WG to protect her family and crew at Wano and let them escape.
And in her final moments, she finally sees Carmel and the children again and she's taken back to her childhood self and moments before the tragedy happened with them at Elbaf. In her final moments she's truly happy again and at peace finally. It would eb extremely poetic.

Honestly, I also suspected Big Mom is either autistic or has arrested development from childhood trauma, which coincides with what happened with her and Elbaf. I wish Oda had really focused on the latter for her but ah well. Trauma and Autism can overlap too, I even believe trauma in childhood can cause Autism potentially or at least similar symptoms/issues. This comes from working with and knowing a lot of people with Autism too, as well as having deep seated and plentiful traumas in my childhood and Autism too.

Yeah, she might have to go back to WCI or just be forced to leave as you said. Luffy said he's gonna beat all the Yonko too and Oda is most likely gonna save her for Luffy to hype up his fave/best boy and the MC ofc.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't say....
So you're saying such a character can have a good development if we give enough time for it to happen?
The big difference between Invicible and Sanji is that Invicible is the main character of his show, Sanji is not. And doubt that Oda will put enough time to make it a good development. Especially because it is already a bad development.

Which one did you get ? :choppawhat:
Click only one
Tama chapter

Raizo Vs Fuku chapter

King Vs Zoro chapter

Sanji Vs Queen chapter

Appo Vs Drake chapter

Raizo flashback

Kaido Vs Luffy chapter

Tama chapter

Fukurojuku flashback

Gear 5 reveal