Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s very obvious last minute like that, I would have nuked you that night if I was one of the alive townies :hurry:
But I'm telling you it's not lol. You have a good sample of my scum games now, I very rarely end up on mislynches and it is even rarer that I make chaotic moves like that last second, in fact this one might have been the only time ever. It was by design and against my meta

I definitely enjoy being scum here more bc I tend to lose track of the games to the point where as town I'm just completely lost but as scum can just blend in like I did this game

But I'm telling you it's not lol. You have a good sample of my scum games now, I very rarely end up on mislynches and it is even rarer that I make chaotic moves like that last second, in fact this one might have been the only time ever. It was by design and against my meta
It is. As I said before, voting to lynch someone last minute when you didn’t even relatively consistently suspect them is a scum tell 9 out of 10 times.

It is. As I said before, voting to lynch someone last minute when you didn’t even relatively consistently suspect them is a scum tell 9 out of 10 times.
why is that a scum tell when it would be better for scum to stay off the lynch that was going to happen anyway? worse that you're disregarding meta. I'd be curious to see the 9 out of 10 games you've had success with this method of solving.

why is that a scum tell when it would be better for scum to stay off the lynch that was going to happen anyway? worse that you're disregarding meta. I'd be curious to see the 9 out of 10 games you've had success with this method of solving.
Scum shouldn't shy away from a mislynch at all, just like town doesn't, and then even more because it benefits them. In this game alone you have had people show it, Dest's vote on Susopp D1 (which instantly made me target him), and your vote on me D2.

Observe it and you'll see, maybe if we ever play together again I'll show ya :optimistic:

I think in future games I will not claim a character anymore. In the mafia chat there was a list of players who had their actions fail for flavor claiming and I was one of the lucky ones who did not fail an action since I never flavor claimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.