Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wonderful World

what if this also mean X-Drake and other SWORD member flashback??
I still think it's just a Momo and Oden parallel.

Both Lucina and Chrom here wield the Falchion; one is in the present and the other is from the future (time travel).
Oden held out for one hour, Maybe Momo parallels that by holding up Onigashima for one hour before it falls?

Also, their main enemy is a dragon.

I've seen a lot of weird speculation based on the fire emblem awakening picture, so I wanted to clarify some things.

1. Awakening does have time travel, but it's the decendents of the main characters from an alternate timeline where they lost the war coming back to help them win. Linking that to Toki would be a stretch. If all it was was an element of time travel, there are a million things Lance could have posted without confusing us with "awakening".

2. It's not about the main character's dad's enemy. This is simply false. Whoever started that didn't play the game.

3. There's not a paralel situation like Oden and Momo in awakening. The sword is just called paralel falchion because it's from a paralel dimension. The two wielders of falchion are very different people.

4. The main dragon in awakening is the villain, and it doesn't appear until the very end, so if it was dragon related, Fire Emblem SHADOW DRAGON would have made a lot more sense, and it would most likely mean Kaido and not Momo either way.

It's almost certainly related to awakening of haki or devil fruit and not any of those other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.