Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming the Fire Emblem hint is what we all think about, and even though i'd love to see Kid Fruit Awakening - that would mean one of three things:

- Kid "woke up" his fruit a long time ago, and he just hasn't used his powers until now - that's stupid and i hope that's not the case.

- Hawkins unwillingly helped Kid with his tower card - but I don't know how is that should work ? - this would be very interesting because it would mean that devil fruit could be awakened with the help of other people.

- In the chapter something happened that caused "Awakening".

:amazing::shocking::crazwhat:

Assuming the Fire Emblem hint is what we all think about, and even though i'd love to see Kid Fruit Awakening - that would mean one of three things:

- Kid "woke up" his fruit a long time ago, and he just hasn't used his powers until now - that's stupid and i hope that's not the case.

- Hawkins unwillingly helped Kid with his tower card - but I don't know how is that should work ? - this would be very interesting because it would mean that devil fruit could be awakened with the help of other people.

Why aren't we considering Law's awakening? :feelsokeman:

Nah. This chapter is actually about sabo and his fire awakening. He is coming to wano. He was secretly following cp0

TDA posted some indirect correlation with law and fire emblem knowing @Lance_Dragonite he never gives direct hint so i dont think it will be kid awakening, maybe something law related his df other power or something and some minor background fights

Status
Not open for further replies.