Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody posting fake spoilers...

:pepecafe:
In the beginning, there is a scene where Luffy and Kaidou are fighting.
Fragments of Onigashima continue to fall due to the clash of monarchs, and Momo makes an effort.

At the end of the second half, cp0 starts to act, saying that the time is right, but Denjiro blocks the way and ends.

The cover is Brook and Rabun.
- The main content of episode 1030 is the battle between Fukurokuju and Raizou, rivals of the century.
- Raizou is defeated by Fukurokuju's new technology after an unprecedented confrontation with ninjas.
- Fukurokuju: Fufufu, it's the same as it was in the past and now.
- Raizo: Ugh... Until I defeat you, I will never... I will never fall!! Ganda!!!!
- Start recalling. next week off.

In the beginning, there is a scene where Luffy and Kaidou are fighting.
Fragments of Onigashima continue to fall due to the clash of monarchs, and Momo makes an effort.

At the end of the second half, cp0 starts to act, saying that the time is right, but Denjiro blocks the way and ends.

The cover is Brook and Rabun.
- The main content of episode 1030 is the battle between Fukurokuju and Raizou, rivals of the century.
- Raizou is defeated by Fukurokuju's new technology after an unprecedented confrontation with ninjas.
- Fukurokuju: Fufufu, it's the same as it was in the past and now.
- Raizo: Ugh... Until I defeat you, I will never... I will never fall!! Ganda!!!!
- Start recalling. next week off.
@TheAncientCenturion Open the thread, Hokage battle confirmed!

Appoo, law etc are hax ability users that could take a w without being actually stronger than their opponents.
Sanji vs king is just physical beast fighting.
Sanji took the attack well because of the suit and even with the suit he was out for a second.
King returning to his starting place means that sanji wasn't fighting against king for a period of time.
Still came out unscathed,Insane feat from Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.