Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd rather die than lose his dreams, hence he's more scared of losing his dreams than dying, I thought it was obvious, wasn't it? He was panicked and shocked when he found out how far he was from mihawk's level, clearly he was scared but not of death

And he's immoral for using the raid suit? Bro how? , he used it at first because he didn't think it had any side effects

Now he finds out it's slowly turning him into an emotionless monster, literally no reason to use it again, and it's not like he knew about the potential risk for others when he wore it the first time
Only you could possible translate it that way. I thought a couple pages back regarding Asura i heard the most ridiculous thing ever, but this takes the cake.

Congrats this is the dumbest Zoro downplay I have ever heard. Because he chooses not to abandon his dream he by default is scarred of his dream. Wuuuuuuuut?

Being in shock knowing that you are no match for your opponent isnt being scarred of your dream, if he was scarred of his dream he would have admitted defeat and abandoned his dream. That's the whole point of that line.

Immoral compass and immoral are 2 different things

just like moral and moral compass are two different things the compass is functioning as a guide and Sanji is clearling moving in the opposite direction of the metaphoric direction needle

Only you could possible translate it that way. I thought a couple pages back regarding Asura i heard the most ridiculous thing ever, but this takes the cake.

Congrats this is the dumbest Zoro downplay I have ever heard. Because he chooses not to abandon his dream he by default is scarred of his dream. Wuuuuuuuut?

Being in shock knowing that you are no match for your opponent isnt being scarred of your dream, if he was scarred of his dream he would have admitted defeat and abandoned his dream. That's the whole point of that line.

Immoral compass and immoral are 2 different things

just like moral and moral compass are two different things the compass is functioning as a guide and Sanji is clearling moving in the opposite direction of the metaphoric direction needle
How is it downplay? It makes him a great character since he believes his own ambitions are worth more than his life

And I never said he chose to abandon his dream or that he's scared of it, Bro I know you barely read my comments but come on

I said he's scared of failing to achieve his dreams more than he's scared of death, showing how much he values his ambitions compared to his own life

And I don't really see how wearing the suit is a bad thing, unless we take in count the emotionalness, I don't see how wearing it can be seen as bad

Status
Not open for further replies.