Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe that this guy,

is so far a better villain than these two.

Don't get me wrong I like both Kaido and Big Mom but as of now they're not really great villains, Big Mom was a decent villain during the first half of the WCI arc but in the second half things went downhill and Kaido who has barely gotten that much focus is so far very lackluster as a villain.

H

Homelander

Would love to see what happened to oden between those 5 years ? Why wano turned against kozuki clan ??
Kaido and orochis is pivotal . Was grandma care taker of kaido ? What was her plan with manufacturing weapons for the supply ?

Grandma old hag who is manipulating from shadows . She has relation with wano mostly kurozumi clan as well in the outside world .

I am more interested in her back story than oden right now because it all looks like she was planning something big back then with wano.

I can't believe that this guy,

is so far a better villain than these two.

Don't get me wrong I like both Kaido and Big Mom but as of now they're not really great villains, Big Mom was a decent villain during the first half of the WCI arc but in the second half things went downhill and Kaido who has barely gotten that much focus is so far very lackluster as a villain.
We will get kaido story afterwards dont worry he is main villain of this arc afterall

H

Homelander

I remember writing this theory back in oj that kaido is guardian of the poneglyph.

Its quite possible moriah came for searching something in wano he ends up getting ryuma s body.

Will have to wait to see why kaido is worshipped by samurais ?

H

Homelander

My dude, I remember reading that shit!! Would be pretty rad seeing it come to pass in the canon!!
One thing i realised most wano civilians have no idea about pirates . Just got idea kaido is treated as heavenly being by the people. However orochi kinda messed it up by jailing people and misusing the powers .

Kaido does not seem because wano people cant do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.