Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
:seriously:

At this point you can't really deny that sanji might get coc

He has leadership, will power and diable jambe is the physical manifestation of his will

He's been one of the two wings of the pirate king, brook said him and zoro have the same spirit, zeff said sanji has the same spirit as luffy, he's royalty, his ancestors were actual conquerors etc....

I mean, he's probably the most likely character to get coc, although I have mix feelings about it because if he gets it and we don't get to see a powerful non coc users soon then oda would have just made it clear that if you don't have coc or an op fruit you're fodder, which I don't think he'll do because it's not really his style
I can deny it.
He wont have it.
The "third" dont get it.
Sabo doesnt have it.
Law doesnt have it.
Sanji wont have it.
None of them need it, though. :kata:

I can deny it.
He wont have it.
The "third" dont get it.
Sabo doesnt have it.
Law doesnt have it.
Sanji wont have it.
None of them need it, though. :kata:
True, but I feel like it's just a natural result of his already established character

And the whole burning passion can't really be explained because it's now pretty much confirmed to not be a result of his modifications

So I guess we'll have to wait and see

True, but I feel like it's just a natural result of his already established character

And the whole burning passion can't really be explained because it's now pretty much confirmed to not be a result of his modifications

So I guess we'll have to wait and see
I still think that he will have CoC. Just like you said about all the burning passion + It will be the last slap to the face to Judge, knowing that the only child with emotions is a conqueror.

Also Big Mom's CoC didn't make faint Tama (Oda probably forgot lol) but I want to believe that Big Mom's CoC doesn't affect children and Sanji's CoC will not affect women.

:endthis: