Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
i mean its anime. dbz bleach and naruto powers are so out of this world. so is what im saying crazy??? lets say u are able to eat more than 1 df then we wouldnt need to go this far cause there is probably a fruit that wrecks the universe
The most powerful of all DFs is said to be able to destroy the world not even dbz style just leave the world devastated.
And you think sanji can destroy the solar system when the mera mera no mi cant even destroy a small island.
And sanji only got discount firepowers.
So yeah its fucking ridiculous.

The most powerful of all DFs is said to be able to destroy the world not even dbz style just leave the world devastated.
And you think sanji can destroy the solar system when the mera mera no mi cant even destroy a small island.
u know what fair enough ill sit my ass down. but on a serious note how do u think sanji's fire power's will progress. Blue flames? black flames?

i think human torch from fantastic four is not that crazy minus the fact he can go supernova

None said anything about destroying solar systems, it's about the intensity of flammes

damm how does worstgen work. when i say certain things people like and quo

u know what fair enough ill sit my ass down. but on a serious note how do u think sanji's fire power's will progress. Blue flames? black flames?
Don't, he hates with sanji with every inch of his being lol, he thought oda was never going to make sanji progress just a few chapters ago and even thought Franky will help him fight queen

i think human torch from fantastic four is not that crazy minus the fact he can go supernova
i don't know about color but it probably will get some new property other than being hoter may be some sort of internal damage

I already knew you werent intelligent but you dont even know what a supernova is?:gokulaugh:
I don't think he was serious about sanji literally getting enough fire power on par with that of a star

Just an overexageration to hype up the idea of sanji getting way more powerful flames

You shouldn't play it smart lol, you thought he was actually serious about sanji becoming a solar system level fighter instead of just assuming he was hyping up sanji, you seriously can't tell if someone is overexagerating?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.