What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evil Sanji destroys Sora's sacrifice and the whole point of WCI. It's garbage
her sacrifice's worth has been reduced to nothing since sanji awakened his exoskeleton, and losing his emotion was just a matter of time, yes it is garbage, but i'm way over that.

evil sanji is a new development that i'm really interested in, it has nothing to do with sora's sacrifice for me at least.

Imagine having such a non-existent intellectual capacity that you think Sanji asking his crewmate Zoro to kill him if he goes evil is him admitting that he's weaker, rather than a moment of trust and camaraderie. This is what you get when you are just a 'Sanji fan' or 'Zoro fan'. You don't like the series 'One Piece' anymore, you've become a stan, how embarrasing.
1. We are trolling. Sanji fans trolled us with "Zoro's sword would break" and we troll because this statement is now dead.
2. Everyone knows that Zoro is stronger than Sanji. Only delusional idiots like KoL think otherwise
3. We also know that this is a great character moment for Sanji and Zoro. They’re not rivals in my eyes but they’re bros. Sanji trusts Zoro a lot and Zoro does the same for Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.