What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji hater is stupid. Why didn't Sanji tell Luffy to kill him? Because Luffy can't do it?

Because that's the relationship between Zoro and Sanji, that's all
Because Zoro and Luffy are the only ones capable of beating/killing him (perhaps Jinbei but probably not after exoskeleton). And we all know damned well that Luffy would never be able to do it because of his personality, Zoro might for the greater good of the crew. And this is also what ZKK has been about from the beginning - Luffy won't kill Kaido but Zoro might if it's the only way to keep Kaido from coming back.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
No one cares about thay shit.
If it was zoro asking sanji to kill him you all would be powerscaling too.
But since it looks bad for you all you wants us to stop because "muh character development".
All after weeks of sanji can tank hakai and sanji is immune to all swords too.
I literally give 0 shits about power level considering Oda himself doesnt give a shit

Meanwhile you here crying about it every possible second like its milk from your moms titties

yeah, if she felt the need to go as far as sacrificing her life span to deal with kid and law, that means she's in a life or death situation, and that she can't beat them as easily as people thought.
it's embarrassing for her to take that rout instead of using advanced CoC, or maybe she did but it wasn't enough.
i knew she's weak.
i think i said this while waiting for spoilers. but no one has ever posed such a challange to any of the 4 emperors let alone 2 at the same time. big mom and kaido probably havent been pushed to their max b4. not even god valley cause kaido was still young and just got his df and bigmom was busy making herself a bigger mom. the supernova trio have insane growth potential and it makes sense that a combined effot would at least be enough to take down 1 of 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.