What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I'm hyped.
If you are not a stan of either side and just love the mugiwaras as a whole, this character interaction hits home. One of my favourite moments post ts was during PH where both acknowledged each other and affirmed that either will take care of whatever is going to happen to him.

And damn, from a powerscaling perspective it's just ridiculous. You've got like G2 advCoC Luffy on the rooftop, Sanji prolly going to kick around one of the tankiest guys in this verse and Zoro hopefully getting some blackblade epic haki stuff.
Dang those visuals will go super hard.

And I love how especially with BM you can notice that haki is indeed not the end all be all.
AdvCoC wouldn't be able to free her from that, but her soru no mi can. Oda really can go all out now, protagonists are strong enough to handle it and every major ability concept is revealed.
I'd give a kidney to binge read the next 50chapters tbh

Zoro doesn't h
People are happy at Zoro > Sanji like this shit wasn’t already known.

Also Raid Suit was destroyed because it served it’s purpose which was unlocking Sanji’s Germa abilities.

Also people saying Sanji might’ve used COC like c’mon if this was the case other fodder would’ve been knocked out as well not just a girl and also the girl likely has wounds which is why sanji thinks he hit her.

Stop trying to give Sanji CoC just because Zoro got it.
Zoro doesn't have it stop lying to yourself
The vivre card is obvious and clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.