What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Luffy, who is facing a Yonko has the spare time to get down and kill his cook. What a fucking great idea.
And Jinbe? Come on, even I know that he isn't able to kill Sanji.
Bruh come on, sanji is having absolute faith in zoro, he could ask law or anyone else, maybe even the whole crew, but he decides to trust zoro

That's beautiful man

? I never HARD claimed anything. I also literally stated before 1022, that if they are shown defeated at that point, then it perfectly makes sense. You can't even get my argument right. It had to do with the awkward transitions of Jinbe and Franky's fights, which Oda addressed in 1022. Need me to pull receipts? Because I have dated posts that have me say this BEFORE that chapter came out.

You on the other hand make it sound like your opinion and assumptions are king within the confines of what is actually happening.

And I have no idea what you are trying to say in your second paragraph lol. Kid/Law winning has been set up since 1029's ending. You fully believed both were done after 1 awakening move each. This chapter goes entirely against your mentality.
Kid and Law don't do anything new while Big Mom powers herself and her homies up and from this you think BM defeating them is less likely? How? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.