What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Damn so much going on I didn't even think to process everything else this chapter:

- Hard confirm for Drake vs Apoo, knew that wasnt gonna end well
- Robin is kidnapped, surprised honestly. How will this end?
- Better yet, Oda confirmed the masked users are on a completely different level than the rest. We've seen 4 of them. Lucci, Kaku and Stussy are all maskless....(yes, Lucci wore a mask in DR, but that looked covert and it didn't cover his entire face. Plus he's not wearing one now).
- Oda is separating these Numbers. Are they getting more individuality?

Can't even talk about the Kid/Law/BM or Sanji/Queen stuff. This is a good chapter
I hope the big CP0 members will enter action assuming Robin has to be captured for then a subsequent arc to happen involving rescuing her, assuming the last Poneglyph will be present on Marijoa but I don't see this happening. She will arguably be rescued in this very arc imo.

The phrasing of this part is so strange :
- Sanji is with a woman who has been attacked, it seems that he has done it but he is confused.
From what i understand by reading the korean text, the woman tried to attack Sanji but hurt herself by doing that and Sanji is confused about that ?:zorothink:

Do you mind explaining a bit more clearly what is going on please ? @Lance_Dragonite :neesama:

:milaugh:

You and your two-piece. We saw how
little effect those attacks had on Big Mom. The spoiler doesn't say Big Mom said those attacks were too strong or anything to handle.

While Zoro scarred Kaido and as strong as mode, hybrid mode. He made him shake and start huffing.
Lets use our brains for a second Zextremist. The full Dialogue not out yet... Meme not using a technique that requires years of her lifespan for kicks... she was put into a desperate situation.

Which we saw Last chapter. When Law shock wille hit meme so hard she lost control of her DF. An didn’t regain control even after supposedly recovering. We find out this chapter she created new homies/an amped the old. 2+2 suggest the reason she does so a direct result of last chapter. Not random lols

Kids attack basic common sense. He trapped her, an she unable to escape with her normal power. Needing an amp to free herself.

Asura had virtually no impact whatsoever lol. Ur comparing trembling effects to actually really doing something to the Yonko....
Trapping meme to the point she can’t escape > trembling

Hitting Meme so hard her DF stop working, an requires amps> a scar that hasn’t weakened Kaido defense
This has nothing to do with what I’m asking you tho:saden:

So I repeat : What happens to the « opening moves »?:saden:
law how much magnetism can u apply. Kid no responses.... What exactly do u see in the spoilers imply there finish??

Immediate take away, Laws not completely drained. No implications as of yet he’s lost Like his awakening guarantees. Kid directly implied to be capable of more. With meme sudden size increase, that giant sword theory basically just got confirmed.

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The phrasing of this part is so strange :
- Sanji is with a woman who has been attacked, it seems that he has done it but he is confused.
From what i understand by reading the korean text, the woman tried to attack Sanji but hurt herself by doing that and Sanji is confused about that ?:zorothink:

Do you mind explaining a bit more clearly what is going on please ? @Lance_Dragonite :neesama:
Picture what he thought would happen during Black Maria if he used his CoA to protect himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.