What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing Yamao to Drake, Apoo, Numbers' location is seemingly pointless. Everyone already knows Number is no match for her

If Oda wants to seriously make her as the next nakama, better choice is bring her to Brook and Robin's location.
So that she could help the Straw Hats duo against CP0, and that she could interact with 2 another Straw Hats already.
There is the possibility that the theory that these 3 numbers are the samurai of her flashback is correct, in wich case it would be a good match up emotionally. But I do agree that helping the SHs would be better

How so? Sanji fighting the disappearance of his emotions might be what the triggers his CoC awakening. We don't yet know if he attacked that woman with an uncontrolled CoC burst but even if he didn't, at this point him unlocking CoC wouldn't be a surprise anymore.

Did the spoilers mention CP0 being sucessful at kidnapping her or just attempting?
They arrived at the place where Robin and Brook are

He said luffy will become pirate king before sanji stepped in

Yes that moment was a great zoro luffy moment, but sanji also showed how important zoro's dream is for him, he straight up told him "you idiot, what about your dream in all this? What happened to your ambition"

Before telling Kuma that he is more dangerous, and that he should kill him instead

Sanji went from thinking that zoro's ambition was stupid and not worth his life, to thinking that zoro's ambition is worth more than his life

It was a the greatest zoro luffy moment, the sanji interaction was great too
Then why are you making everything about Zoro and Sanji while ignoring Luffy. You completely ignored Zoro's sacrifice for Luffy and made it all about Zoro sacrificing himself for Sanji when he knocked him out??

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
@Gol D. Roger If King beats this Zoro and Zoro wins with a powerup, how big is the gap between King and Kata?
If King beats up Zoro without him using Enma enhancements then he wouldn't be that much above Kuri overall. But if he beats Zoro despite him using Enma's power and requires Zoro to blacken Enma to be beaten, then he might actually be on the higher end of inbetweeners i.e., close to the low top-tiers.

Don't be that dumb man, it is important, but he can't risk having queen still on his feets killing his allies, so he's gonna sacrifice himself, become a monster, beat queen, then let himself be killed by zoro
So you are assuming that Sanji knows that Kaido, King and Big Mom would be defeated before he defeats Queen? That's sad.

Then why are you making everything about Zoro and Sanji while ignoring Luffy. You completely ignored Zoro's sacrifice for Luffy and made it all about Zoro sacrificing himself for Sanji when he knocked him out??
I didn't, I'm not ignoring luffy lol, just saying that the specific moment of sanji stepping in was great

And I'm not making the moment about zoro and sanji wtf? I just mentioned it to contradict the statement that zoro doesn't care about sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.