What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking a can with the suit not activated =/= damaging through the raidsuit's defence.

Holy shit you are actually dense as fuck lmfao
The suit is inside the can, it's not like the can is a fricking soda can, you can't just destroy it, it contains the suit, that's what has been said in the Manga, I'll take my L if you can prove otherwise but it's been clearly stated that the suit is inside it

Lol at Sanji vs Queen and Sanji vs King happening on the same day in the manga and anime, I guess the lelak confirms that the anime team does know more than the manga team. Also, Yuderon gets another W. 1031 - Genius, he said. The chapter? "Warrior of Science."

How the hell people jump to conclusion saying zoro>>>sanji just bcoz he asked zoro to kill him if he goes berserk…he is asking zoro because he knows only zoro among straw hats that can be tough enough to actually do as his request not because of powerlevel lol…I swear this WG sometimes…..

:seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously:
> he saw himself unintentionally broke a sword using his body last week
> still asked the swordsman in the crew out of everybody else to kill him

Yep nothing to do with powerlevel.

Status
Not open for further replies.