What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji is already turning evil before you all realizing.

He called to distract Zoro that is in the middle of life and death battle against King, and purposely telling him a surprise "kill me" to distract him even more.
The Germa Prince doesn't like there is someone stronger than him in the crew.
Holy shit, this might be true. Sandai breaking will be Sanji's fault

:crazwhat:

If Sanji actually destroyed the suit, good job Oda, finally something positive for his character.
It makes the whole Vinsmoke sub plot more bearable.
Of course his genetic change still is a thing.

Now i can understand the hype, no more power range suit:steef:
Unfortunately the damage has already been done, the raidsuit has awakened powers within him.

Now instead of him resisting wearing the raidsuit, he will instead be fighting to retain his emotions, which is much better development, which will hopefully lead to him finding a middle ground.

Headcanon, kaido told him he has coc, and zoro didn't know what he talking about

Key word is has, kaido didn't say zoro used coc
No, Kaido said "so you can willed it to (note, he didn't say use/have it unlike before with Luffy in kuri) COC, to which Zoro replied I have no idea what your talking about.

What Zoro didn't understand was he used COC to attack, secondly given Zoro's character he wouldn't go out of his way to explain something to his enemy.

so yeah try again buddy!

Now, I personally would prefer that Sanji just accepts the part the comes from Judge and comes to understanding that, despite that, he's nothing like his siblings.
The raid suit is designed in such a way that it undermines everything Sanji learned by himself. If Sanji accepts the raid suit, then he accepts himself as a uslles failure, Judge automatically because right. Can't you see that the raid suit and Sanji are incompatible even after 1031?

Btw now we know what exactly Big Mom meant when she said "she doesn't have enough souls.." to fight Marco.
Wanna elaborate?

I personally interpreted that as, she has none to waste. She came with a fixated amount for what she wanted to do; and fighting someone with constant regeneration while Kaido is having fun on the rooftop; isn’t her jish. Hopefully we get to see Big Mom herself kinda explain her abilities because I don’t think Pound’s explanation gives the full scope

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The raid suit is designed in such a way that it undermines everything Sanji learned by himself. If Sanji accepts the raid suit, then he accepts himself as a uslles failure, Judge automatically because right. Can't you see that the raid suit and Sanji are incompatible even after 1031?
Did you read everything? I'm not talking about the suit. :kaidowhat:

There's an important symbolism in Sanji throwing it away, and then getting a powerup either from himself, or maybe from Sora, instead of Judge.
Now, I personally would prefer that Sanji just accepts the part the comes from Judge and comes to understanding that, despite that, he's nothing like his siblings. He is his own person, with the emotions that his mother died for him to keep.
There's a term for that called "Integration of Shadow". To put in simply, it's coming to terms with the darkest parts of one's self, that he/she might not like, but understand that it is just a PART of who they are, instead of defining them entirely.

I dropped Naruto, but I've heard there's a scene when Naruto faces his "self" that hates the people that mistreated him and accepts it as part of who he is. Doesn't mean he just starts hating everyone.
It's just a concept of finding inner peace and taking the reins of your own destiny.
To me, the optimal conclusion would be Sanji having the exoskeleton modification from Judge + some Diable Jambe power up due to his emotions from Sora + he keeping his own style, that came from his time under Zeff.
u know what i like the conclusion and it seems like u understand sanji's character unlike the majority of wg

Status
Not open for further replies.